1/6 Soosoo Toys - Iron Warrior SST-008: Iron Fist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s still available at tnsfigures

Thanks for the tip... just picked it up from TNS. Never shopped there before; hope everything goes smooth.

I’m gonna give my Danny Rand some shoes but I just don’t know which ones will fit the pegs

Yeah, he needs some shoes... and some khaki pants... not sure what I can find... I love the green hoodie, this will look great next to the Luke Cage figure.

After finishing up the (much improved) second season, I'm kind of tempted to pick this up now. Even if it does make him seem a lot cooler than he ever was on the show. Lol

Although what I'd much rather have is a Colleen figure in that great final scene outfit. Since she was the most memorable and badass character on the show anyway.
Colleen is the best part for sure. If anyone attempts her though I’ll need a really good* sculpt

Colleen is the best part for sure. If anyone attempts her though I’ll need a really could sculpt

I was working on a custom and thought I found a sculpt that was ok but clearly not perfect and when I got it in hand, looks nothing like her. I’ll usecit until something better comes along.

This is selling out everwhere. Glad I got my order in when I did. $118 shipped has been the best deal for a figure in awhile.

Just got this guy and he looks even better in hand. Cool box art, stiff plastics aside, it’s a decently made and painted figure, esp for the price. Good job Soosoo Toys. Would I even want a $240 official Iron Fist, Jessica Jones or Luke Cage figure? Alone, I wouldn’t have purchased anyone aside from Daredevil, but as a group of knockoff superheroes the Defenders are a fun display. Really glad I didn’t hold my breath for the Eleven version which may or may never be for sale.

The body isn’t quite the actors body either but the quality of execution is really good; he fits in and looks cool. He’s better done than JJ or LC which are arguably stronger portraits. For the price difference, I’m willing to cut knockoff figure some slack in some areas.

Couldn’t be happier with this figure. I passed on the Vimal Luke Cage as I didn’t like the way the head sat on the sculpted neck. I also (foolishly) thought HT would eventually tackle him, since it took some time before they announced Daredevil or Punisher. Now that the show is cancelled, I’d like to see SooSoo’s take on Luke.

I'd love to add a JJ to my collection to finish off the defenders. I'm not a fan of the current one for sale on OSK

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

While I do really like the one from OSK, serves it's purpose well and sculpt is close, I would be interested to see if Soosoo can do better.

A little update for Toy Origin. They don't actually have it in stock yet. Apparently it was an automated message that they send out when things are EXPECTED to be in, not when they actually are. Feeling a bit mislead, but they assured the figure would be in soon.

So, anyone recently get this figure? Still waiting on Toy Origin to get theirs in, which will certainly not be until after the new year starts :/

Back