1/6 Soosoo Toys - Iron Warrior SST-008: Iron Fist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to take advantage of this 2.0, since I haven?t yet bought the first one and was debating on tracking it down.

I just bought the first one and I'm good with it I just want the shoes and mask from the 2.0

Iron Fist is one of the shows I skipped on so I?m not familiar with the Netflix version outside of Defenders. Is this supposed to be 100% Danny Rand or did they throw in some elements of Orson Randall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iron Fist is one of the shows I skipped on so I?m not familiar with the Netflix version outside of Defenders. Is this supposed to be 100% Danny Rand or did they throw in some elements of Orson Randall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Olson Randal.... ha I knew someone else would catch that Easter egg eventually.
This is Danny Rand. At the end of season two he goes on a soul searching venture to prove to himself he?s worthy of the Iron Fist. Also it seems implied he was looking for items that may have been imbued with power stolen from of the Dragon. Spoiler it cuts out showing him wielding Orson?s imbued 45?s from WW2.

If the masked sculpt looked better I'd pick it up to go with the first version, but IMO the material pattern & stitching on that look rather cheap. It does look somewhat screen accurate, but I wish it had a smoother, bandana-like finish. They should have cast this as one piece like a helmeted Captain America. Maybe OSK/Vimal or Toy Works will do a better one...

20200116_200354_026__75004.1579216302.jpg
Iron Fist.jpg

Yeah, I don't care for the masked head, either. But I wouldn't display him with it, so it isn't a deal breaker for me.

I ony have version one of this figure. I recently bought some seamless feet from Onesixthkit and it has transformed the figure (in a good way). Those ankle joints were always bugging me

Back