Sons Of Anarchy Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want to watch this show, I keep turning my head to watch the tv but I stop myself because I want to see the first season. It was awesome to see Henry Rollins though.

I really want to watch this show, I keep turning my head to watch the tv but I stop myself because I want to see the first season. It was awesome to see Henry Rollins though.

Turd Ferguson, I just wanted to say that your screen name rocks. :rock :rock :rock

I can never take Jeopardy seriously anymore because of Mr. Ferguson/Reynolds. :lol

That season opener kicked ass! I cannot believe what happened to Jemma. Rollins is friggin' done when Jax and Clay get a hold of him. That one ep hooked so hard, how can you not watch next weeks ep after that?

That season opener kicked ass! I cannot believe what happened to Jemma. Rollins is friggin' done when Jax and Clay get a hold of him. That one ep hooked so hard, how can you not watch next weeks ep after that?

:lecture

The perfect way to open season 2. :rock :rock

Great first episode! They're definitely not throwing any punches this time around. Rollins and Arkin are both scary. I think we're going to see a war bigger than anything from last season.

I read that last night's episode set a ratings record for FX.

Great first episode! They're definitely not throwing any punches this time around. Rollins and Arkin are both scary. I think we're going to see a war bigger than anything from last season. I read that last night's episode set a ratings record for FX.
Damn! Great to hear! I hope Clay and Jax skin Rollins alive:lol I agree with you. The conflict this year will be HUGE. The stakes are upped big time.

Good episode. Already can't wait for next weeks ep. Can't believe the Myans broke up the gun deal. I thought for sure it would have been Rollins and his gang at first. Gemma is one tough broad. Gotta give her mad props.

Another great episode as expected.

Clay going off on the Escalade was hilarious.

Have the feeling that Unser is going to do something big this season....besides dieing.

And the "climax" to the film shooting....OUCH!!!!!!:rotfl

Another great episode as expected.

Clay going off on the Escalade was hilarious.

Have the feeling that Unser is going to do something big this season....besides dieing.

And the "climax" to the film shooting....OUCH!!!!!!:rotfl

OUCH Indeed :horror :lol

Yeah it was a great episode and i've just seen the preview for next week which looks awesome!

Back