Sons Of Anarchy Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I got to give it to FX for producing some of the coolest shows on cable TV. Rescue Me, The Shield, It's Always Sunny in Philly, Sons of Anarchy!!!! FX certainly does not dissapoint! I just wish they would get their ass in gear and move to HD already!!!!

Yeah I agree FX is doing pretty good. I never got into the shield or Niptuck or Rescue me. But I heard they all were good. I just got into FX because of Sons of Anarchy. And I just watched my first episode of It's Always Sunny in Philly and thought it was pretty funny. :lol

And yeah,the whole Milf chubby thing was great :lol

Yeah, I got to give it to FX for producing some of the coolest shows on cable TV. Rescue Me, The Shield, It's Always Sunny in Philly, Sons of Anarchy!!!! FX certainly does not dissapoint! I just wish they would get their ass in gear and move to HD already!!!!

Ummm...they are broadcast in HD. (well except for The Shield and Sunny)

Holy crap last thursdays ep was good! I loved how they were playing "18" by Alice Cooper while they burned the tattoo off of that guy. Very brutal scene. Even most of the Sons couldn't watch. That song just went well with that scene.

And I can't wait 'til next weeks episode!!!

I wasn't sure about this show from the ads, but got hooked by the first episodes (had to turn in just because Ron Perlman was in it and I find him entertaining almost across the board).

I think the Fed stalker storyline is a bit hokey and contrived, but I love the show otherwise.

Great episode on Wednesday. I'm glad that Jax is going to finally get in that officers face who's been following him,next week.

I've slowly become a real fan of this show.

I loved what they did to the survivalist this week. :lol

Yeah, Jax pulling the knife on him and slamming it into his radiator was frakkin' classic!!!! Loved that last episode so much!

And Jax beating his ass was pretty cool too! I've always wanted to throw someone through a plate glass window!

Back