Sons Of Anarchy Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That ep was fantastic! I can't wait for next weeks! It is going to kick major ass. :rock And yes fellas, the end of that movie=OUCH! :lol I can't believe Hale sold out.

Another good ep. Man Opie taking Clay's side is wrong. Especially because Jax an Clay's whole arguement is over him. Opie has no idea. And next weeks looks even better! :rock Oh and that whole discussion with half sack was great. :lol

Great episode Clay saying he'd kill Jax bring it old man Jax will own you and Opie can shut his trap as well. Grrrr :lol

I hear ya bro. :lol Hey jay, where's all our brothers at man? Alot of people used to post in here. 316what is about the only one other than us who posts. :lol

I hear ya bro. :lol Hey jay, where's all our brothers at man? Alot of people used to post in here. 316what is about the only one other than us who posts. :lol

No idea they are letting us down ;) they can't be bored of it it's way too good for that to happen? maybe the Mayans got them? :lol

Fantastic episode last night.
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:
I'm dying to see it! :rock Hopefully I'll get to watch it tonight.

Just finally watched it, almost a week behind but I saw it. :lol Great ep. It was good to see Bobby Elvis take Jax's side at the vote. I can't wait for tuesdays ep. :rock

Back