Sons Of Anarchy Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to miss tonights ep cause the new WEC fight is on live and Urijah Faber is fighting and so I'll have to catch this weeks ep on demand tomorrow. :(

I'm going to miss tonights ep cause the new WEC fight is on live and Urijah Faber is fighting and so I'll have to catch this weeks ep on demand tomorrow. :(

So what did you think of the Faber fight? Or the Pulver fight? I'm fairly confident you thought the same thing as the crowd during the Filho fight.

It looks like things are really heating up on SOA next week. This week's episode seemed more like a filler episode, but it did move along some character development. Highlights to watch for:

- I forgot my glasses, lol
- Now it's my turn
- You should unscrew that dick sometime.

So what did you think of the Faber fight? Or the Pulver fight? I'm fairly confident you thought the same thing as the crowd during the Filho fight.

It looks like things are really heating up on SOA next week. This week's episode seemed more like a filler episode, but it did move along some character development. Highlights to watch for:

- I forgot my glasses, lol
- Now it's my turn
- You should unscrew that dick sometime.

Yeah I loved the end of this weeks episode. I didn't see that coming. He beat the crap outta her.

I thought the Faber fight was a bit disapointing because he's my favorite fighter but even the best in the world have to fall some time. I mean that's still only his second loss. Having a record of 21-2 is amazing. I'm not sweating the loss though,he'll get that belt back no doubt.

I loved the Pulver fight too but Faber whooped him bad. Faber takes care of business. I got mad respect for Pulver and how he stood toe to toe with Faber,but he got rocked.

And yeah that Filho fight was horrible. I was for Sonnen anyway.:D

This weeks ep was okay,more of a filler for next weeks. I can't wait to see what happens with Opie. I hope SOA wises up and doesn't take him out.

I'm afraid that Opie might be a sort of sacrificial lamb to get Jax motivated for change. :( He always seemed like a tragic character to me. They've been setting him up for this all season.

Tonight was a really good episode. Poor Donna. I didn't think they would kill off Opie but I didn't see that coming.

And what happened to Trig's forehead at the very end of the show? I rewound it because I thought I missed something.

Tonight was a really good episode. Poor Donna. I didn't think they would kill off Opie but I didn't see that coming.

And what happened to Trig's forehead at the very end of the show? I rewound it because I thought I missed something.

They didn't show what happened to Trig's forehead. My guess is that he headbutted a door, mirror, etc.

It looks like next week's season finale will be full of confrontation.

I laughed at the morning after scene. Everyone is waking up with a hottie by them....yet Piney wakes up to his girl shooting up, lol. Guess she had to get in "the right state of mind" to do the deed the night before.:wacky

This turned out to be one of the better new shows of the season. I'll definitely be watching season 2.

What was up with the homeless girl showing up again in the cemetery? And I still don't know how Trig got the cut on his forehead. :confused:

Well the dvd should be coming out soon :rock I saw some ppl have it in canada but it isn't in the US yet. Man I can't wait to get this dvd set and to see season 2 :rock

Back