Sons Of Anarchy Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm ready for more sons. I definitely am on board with a new setup.

I had hoped that we fast forwarded years to where jax's boys are young adults: one is a local law enforcement officer and the other is falling back in to the patch-life. Would be a great storyline.

No doubt about it... That would be a great storyline. Probably a better idea than a prequel in my estimation. Prequels always have the problem that you know who survives and what happens to the characters in the future. See the Star Wars prequels and Better Call Saul, they lack a certain tension.

No doubt about it... That would be a great storyline. Probably a better idea than a prequel in my estimation. Prequels always have the problem that you know who survives and what happens to the characters in the future. See the Star Wars prequels and Better Call Saul, they lack a certain tension.
Sounds like this may just be a 2 episode thing though, not an entire season.
Vikings is pretty much SOA with no motorcycles.

I always said SOA is GOT with motorcycles :lol

Just finished this show, and it's pretty great; but a lot of things piss me off. Especially the miscommunication. It may be because I'm Mexican as well, but God; these people die because no one can open their ****ing mouths and say whats going down. I mean for the love of Christ and vegetables, is it really that hard for Jax to let his mom know what was going down? Jeez, Tara would have still been alive.

Show can just be bipolar, which is kind of annoying. Aside from that, characters are cool, gangs are interesting, and it seems like a blurry slope for everyone between justice and vengeance.

Definitely gonna buy the box set, but I'm just annoyed from a lot of things lol. Series finale was solid, it was just a farewell episode of Jax; would have been nice to just have chaos all at once. Barowsky getting taken down like that was just too fast, and unnecessary. I'd love to see a sequel series with Abel and Thomas, would be cool.

Back