Sons Of Anarchy Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Henry Rollins has been added to the show for a six episode arc. Filming for season 2 begins next month.

Henry Rollins has been added to the show for a six episode arc. Filming for season 2 begins next month.

Sweeeeet! You don't get more badass than Rollins.

I was just talking about this show with a co-worker and wondering when/if it would be back.

:cool:

00078085-226028_200.jpg

00078085-226029.jpg

Here's the pic of the one I got :D you can get this one and others here :D

https://foxshop.seenon.com/index.php?v=fx_shows_sons-of-anarchy

From Kurt Sutter, writer/producer of The Shield, comes Sons of Anarchy
Love The Shield and had never heard of this show when i get my other stuff watched in 100 years time i'll give this a watch sounds good. :)

Love The Shield and had never heard of this show when i get my other stuff watched in 100 years time i'll give this a watch sounds good. :)

if you like the Shield then you'll love this. I've never seen the Sheild but I hear its alot like it with the violence and edgyness.

if you like the Shield then you'll love this. I've never seen the Sheild but I hear its alot like it with the violence and edgyness.

Nice one bud i'll defo be checking it out glad i read your thread cos i'd never heard of it. :rolleyes: :D

Just got around to watching the first few episodes and really enjoyed them it's definitely my kind of show now just burn the rest to disc oh happy days :D

Back