Son Of Batman: DC Animated Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CoO was OK. It introduced a new villain, but I didn't think the event was all that its been hyped up to be. I do have to admit its probably one of the tougher things Batman has gone through lately aside from his "death." But it didn't seem like one of those game changer stories like Killing Joke was. Its not like there were any real, long lasting repercussions to the event. I actually felt the same way with DotF since it didn't live up to its name. It was a great new take on Joker though. Wearing his own face Leatherface style is so sick its awesome :lol

While CoO didn't have any long lasting repercussions like KJ, it introduced a new villain in the best way I've seen in a while, and it made that new villain feel like it's always been part of the Batman lore, and IMO it had a more exciting, complex and interesting story than the KJ.

The one thing I dislike about TKJ is that they tried to give an origin to the Joker, you don't do that, you don't even try to do that.

But they really didn't give the Joker an origin. They gave him a possible origin. Just like how his story about his scars kept changing in TDK, so does his origin story in the comics. The Red Hood story is just one of those. I think the Joker loves messing with people by constantly changing his story.

Back