Justice League: War animated movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there are more adults watching these than kids :lol all and all, the swearing is not that bad, some of them are pretty funny, like when cyborg thought he disarmed the mother box "Yes!......****!"

There's a normal amount of swearing in the comics too, it's just natural, people say it, doesn't mean your kids have to pick it up, I know I didn't, not in front of my parents anyway :lol

I'm a teacher, trust me when I say I miss that step just about every day of my life :wink1:

So's the wife. Blaming the behavior of children on movies, comics and videogames is silly. It really is. This type of media ALWAYS existed in one form or another.

I think there are more adults watching these than kids :lol all and all, the swearing is not that bad, some of them are pretty funny, like when cyborg thought he disarmed the mother box "Yes!......****!"

There's a normal amount of swearing in the comics too, it's just natural, people say it, doesn't mean your kids have to pick it up, I know I didn't, not in front of my parents anyway :lol

There's a whole generation that grew up watching Commando, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Rambo, RoboCop, etc., and with some exceptions, most understand the concept of respect when it's owed. It's because our parents accepted responsibility for us and actually disciplined us when we did wrong. Today's kids are largely douchebags because their parents feel that everybody else should be responsible for their children and prefer to blame society for their kids ****-ups than themselves. The only time it takes a village to raise a child is when that child belongs to the village idiot. And then the blame should go on the moron who impregnated said village idiot.

My first thought was "wait, Wonder Woman's still got her sword, doesn't she? Surely that would be more effective than something from a construction site?"

Wonder Woman's sword is magic based so it makes sense that she can damage or even kill Darkseid with it, but with a crowbar? It doesn't even supposed to hurt him even a little...it is like you can you can pierce Superman's eye with a damn knife. It was stupid in the movie.

There's a whole generation that grew up watching Commando, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Rambo, RoboCop, etc., and with some exceptions, most understand the concept of respect when it's owed. It's because our parents accepted responsibility for us and actually disciplined us when we did wrong. Today's kids are largely douchebags because their parents feel that everybody else should be responsible for their children and prefer to blame society for their kids ****-ups than themselves. The only time it takes a village to raise a child is when that child belongs to the village idiot. And then the blame should go on the moron who impregnated said village idiot.

:rotfl :exactly:

Yup, the parents are 100% responsible, my parents didn't use foul language in front of me, and when watching a violent movie, they were there for my guidance.

If you have a FB account, you're aware of the amount of videos of kids swearing and being rude and people uploading such videos for the laughs, but as usual, blame the videogames and movies, ugh.

Wonder Woman's sword is magic based so it makes sense that she can damage or even kill Darkseid with it, but with a crowbar? It doesn't even supposed to hurt him even a little...it is like you can you can pierce Superman's eye with a damn knife. It was stupid in the movie.

Well, it was the Flash, and he's fast, with enough speed, you can pierce your own skin with a toothpick, so I have no problem with that.

Well, it was the Flash, and he's fast, with enough speed, you can pierce your own skin with a toothpick, so I have no problem with that.

Except the toothpick is strong enough for that...but the crowbar's material is not strong enough for piercing the eye of someone like Darkseid. It is just a piece of metal. It was just bad writing.

Except the toothpick is strong enough for that...but the crowbar's material is not strong enough for piercing the eye of someone like Darkseid. It is just a piece of metal. It was just bad writing.

There's no possible way for you to know that. the eyes are a soft spot in the human body, it's safer to assume they're a soft spot on a humanoid body as well, plus, applying enough force on something with a surface as narrow and thin as a toothpick/crowbar and you can piece something a with a stronger surface than the toothpick/crowbar itself.

The fact that you need a crowbar, a ****ing crowbar, to blind someone in a superhero world is believable enough :lol

If the Flash can move fast enough to vibrate himself through a wall, he can probably vibrate a crowbar through Darkseid's eye.

If the Flash can move fast enough to vibrate himself through a wall, he can probably vibrate a crowbar through Darkseid's eye.

Yeah, I ain't got no qualms with that. He is a speedster. Crowbar in the eye; he can do it.

I just purchased this DVD! And I actually enjoyed it! Again, I'm liking the New 52 style! I hope the WB makes a "Superman Unchained" cartoon movie next! :rock

Back