Son Of Batman: DC Animated Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops sorry my bad.

I was just kidding. Nevertheless, I do disagree about Weller. What's so great about him is that he doesn't have to play "scary-crazy" to be intimidating; he's got this thunderous voice, and there's an underlying authority to it that makes you **** your pants without him having to change anything. The moment I knew he was the right man for the job was when Bruce makes his way out onto the deck in the middle of the storm, and you hear that internal dialogue. I loved Ironside; don't get me wrong, but we already got to see that, so, I'm incredibly satisfied that we got to see what Weller brought to the role.

This'll be yet another epic DC animated offering. They're spanking the **** out of Marvel in this medium. WB ought'a put them in charge of the live-action stuff.

Now Long Halloween I'd buy

definitely. And if they did a sequel with Dark Victory

mind-blown-classic.gif

I would like to see more of Bruce Greenwood doing Batman, I really liked him in Young Justice and the Red Hood movie

This'll be yet another epic DC animated offering. They're spanking the **** out of Marvel in this medium. WB ought'a put them in charge of the live-action stuff.

I think the DC animated stuff, by and large, is better than the live action flicks on both sides.

Son of Batman animated feature

A new legacy is about to begin. From DC Entertainment, Warner Bros. Animation and Warner Bros. Home Entertainment comes an all new animated movie based on the graphic novel Batman: Batman and Son by Grant Morrison and Andy Kubert, and featuring the voice talent of Jason O'Mara, Stuart Allan, Morena Baccarin, Giancarlo Esposito, David McCallum, Xander Berkeley and Thomas Gibson.

Look for Son of Batman on Blu-Ray, DVD and Digital HD in Spring, 2014.

Re: Son of Batman animated feature

I think Natrix already created a thread about this.

Looking forward to this. Justice league: War was a disappointme. How this is better.

I was not a fan of the comic War JL:War is based on. It was a weak story, and Darkseid was wasted. I was hoping it would be a better adaptation of that. What didn't you like about it? I have small hopes, but I am pissed they removed Aquaman for Shazam. I get they are trying to push Shazam, but it goes back to a conversation I had with a buddy. DC refuses to do Aquaman in film because of all the jokes people make. But then they treat the character the same way with stuff like this. How is he supposed to get credibility with the masses when he gets sidelined all the time.

That's the thing I don't get with DC, I thought Geoff Johns handled Aquaman great in the New 52 both embracing the jokes and showing how those powers could be used and used well, I don't understand why they still shy away.

That's the thing I don't get with DC, I thought Geoff Johns handled Aquaman great in the New 52 both embracing the jokes and showing how those powers could be used and used well, I don't understand why they still shy away.

With stunts like this one, they are simply becoming a self-fullfilling prophecy. People think Aquaman is lame, so lets not use him in stories , which only confirms people's beliefs. I thought he was handled nicely in the Flashpoint movie. Plus one of the main parts of the new 52 JL book is that He feels he should be in charge of the team over Batman, because he is a King.

Damian sort of reminds of Gohan in this one :lol I think it has to do with how DC makes the designs for animation, very "anime" looking.

Funny, I thought this one looked like they were avoiding that look and going back to the more Young Justice/JLU look. That last 2 DC movies have been EXTREMELY Anime looking - a huge turnoff for me.

Funny, I thought this one looked like they were avoiding that look and going back to the more Young Justice/JLU look. That last 2 DC movies have been EXTREMELY Anime looking - a huge turnoff for me.

Did you enjoy Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes? I know you prefer the cartooney look to the anime look. That series was well done with the cartoon animation but classic comic stories. A shame they canceled it for the shallow, new series. If you haven't seen it, it's well worth looking into. I don't see how Marvel could've put out that, and then turn around and favor the garbage they're putting out now. :cuckoo:

Back