So who is after Han?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I'm bummed about Chewie I wouldn't mind if Mace Windu was next although I would like Sideshow to assemble the rest of Mace's crew eventually. That'd be an interesting set-up....I wonder if we'll get more clues before ToyFair of its they'll leave us in the wind until the weekend...

If Brant hadn't referred to the figure as a "he", I would've guessed Endor Leia, as they did wear helmets there. But thankfully the chances of getting her in her Hoth outfit are much bigger.

I didn't mean to suggest that Vader (or Fett, etc) would be a SDCC exclusive, just that Sideshow will most likely save their unveiling until around that time (like saving Heroes of the Rebellion/Han for Toy Fair).

SDCC exclusives will probably be, as expected, other versions of characters we already have, like their Nazi Kroenen was. No doubt we'll still all want it and, yes, we'll be paying thru the nose to get it. For instance, I could see the Bespin Luke there, or the ROTS Palpatine you want with the red robes underneath (assuming they have opened their Sith line with the ROTJ classic Emperor, which I believe they will).

In any event, you know they're saving something awesome for that show.

Actually, Wor-Gar, I think your idea of a Bespin Luke with a Dagobah Cave head as an exclusive is quite brilliant; it might be too soon for it now, but SDCC would be just about a perfect time to unveil it, yes. If we're getting a Bespin Han, and hopefully a Bespin Leia, a Bespin Luke would be a great way to complete that set.

:) :) :) :) :)

Wor-Gar said:
I didn't mean to suggest that Vader (or Fett, etc) would be a SDCC exclusive, just that Sideshow will most likely save their unveiling until around that time (like saving Heroes of the Rebellion/Han for Toy Fair).

SDCC exclusives will probably be, as expected, other versions of characters we already have, like their Nazi Kroenen was. No doubt we'll still all want it and, yes, we'll be paying thru the nose to get it. For instance, I could see the Bespin Luke there, or the ROTS Palpatine you want with the red robes underneath (assuming they have opened their Sith line with the ROTJ classic Emperor, which I believe they will).

In any event, you know they're saving something awesome for that show.

Yes I understood you. I meant they if they announced Vader or Boba at SDCC. The people there would have a hard time getting those exclusives.

Buttmunch said:
Yes I understood you. I meant they if they announced Vader or Boba at SDCC. The people there would have a hard time getting those exclusives.

Nope they take orders at the show. :)

Thanks Seretur!

I think Buttmunch is right though, too soon for Luke. I just want my Luke Bespin already! That's my favorite version of Luke. I'm not that big on ROTJ -- that movie always felt really "rushed" to me. Farmboy is okay, its where it all began, but Commander Luke Skywalker in his Bespin/Dagobah fatigues is the coolest.

jlcmsu said:
Nope they take orders at the show. :)

I don't know if they will anymore though. Remember what happened with Doom last year? I don't think other Starwars fans are as as forgiving as I am. Some people would be upset by a raised edition for the exclusive. I don't think it would be fair if they were allowed to order first either.

Perhaps it is just best to have those orders before or after the event. Maybe what they do with Toyfair orders this week will show us the answer.

It was surprising, but didn't one of the SSC peeps say on the chat that it was "unlikely" for there to be a SW exclusive at SDCC?

Buttmunch said:
I don't know if they will anymore though. Remember what happened with Doom last year? I don't think other Starwars fans are as as forgiving as I am. Some people would be upset by a raised edition for the exclusive. I don't think it would be fair if they were allowed to order first either.

Perhaps it is just best to have those orders before or after the event. Maybe what they do with Toyfair orders this week will show us the answer.

They will take orders for stuff just like they did last year and in years past. That kind of thing is gonna happen and if they are gonna be scared off by a few childish acting SW fans then they got the wrong license.

Darklord Dave said:
It was surprising, but didn't one of the SSC peeps say on the chat that it was "unlikely" for there to be a SW exclusive at SDCC?

I saw that too.

I really hope that there is a Bespin Luke w/ exploded Vader helmet coming next. That would be far better than Mace as I don't care for most of the PT characters. Still, the fact that SS Brant questioned having another Luke so soon and didn't comment on my Mace guess leads me to believe I'll have more waiting before some more 1/6th OT goodness. If it does turn out to be Mace, that'll make 4 outta 6 PT characters :sick

Darklord Dave said:

That was Brock, and he mistakenly thought that the question was about a *Toy Fair* exclusive, which Sideshow never does because Toy Fair is not a fan convention and no one can pick up exclusives at that con. He corrected his "no" with a "maybe" once he realized it was a question about Comic Con. Just don't any rumors getting started about there for sure being no Star Wars Comic Con exclusive - as you know, anything and everything is considered and possible here at Sideshow :duff

Last edited:
SideshowDusty said:
That was Brock, and he mistakenly thought that the question was about a *Toy Fair* exclusive, which we don't because Toy Fair is not a fan convention and no one can pick up exclusives at that con. He corrected his "no" with a "maybe" once he realized it was a question about Comic Con. Just don't any rumors getting started about there for sure being no Star Wars Comic Con exclusive - as you know, anything and everything is considered and possible here at Sideshow :duff

Just promise one thing, Mr. Dusty sir... if there is a SW exclusive at SDCC, please also put some up for a special "priority preorder" as well (even if its a very limited number) for those of us who are serious fans, and buy everything you guys make, but can't make it to the event. Not much to ask really.

SideshowDusty said:
That was Brock, and he mistakenly thought that the question was about a *Toy Fair* exclusive, which Sideshow never does because Toy Fair is not a fan convention and no one can pick up exclusives at that con. He corrected his "no" with a "maybe" once he realized it was a question about Comic Con. Just don't any rumors getting started about there for sure being no Star Wars Comic Con exclusive - as you know, anything and everything is considered and possible here at Sideshow :duff

Great!! I'll be there to pick mine up then. LOL :wacky

Wor-Gar said:
Just promise one thing, Mr. Dusty sir... if there is a SW exclusive at SDCC, please also put some up for a special "priority preorder" as well (even if its a very limited number) for those of us who are serious fans, and buy everything you guys make, but can't make it to the event. Not much to ask really.

Dusty is a girl. Just want to let you in on that. As far as being put in line well take a number it's a long line. LOL :wacky

jlcmsu said:
Great!! I'll be there to pick mine up then. LOL :wacky

Dusty is a girl. Just want to let you in on that. As far as being put in line well take a number it's a long line. LOL :wacky

WHOOPS! Drat! Forgot about that. And I thought my schmoozing technique was going to work too.

Thanks for the heads up, Josh.

Wor-Gar said:
WHOOPS! Drat! Forgot about that. And I thought my schmoozing technique was going to work too.

Thanks for the heads up, Josh.

It's ok You now know. As my friends GI Joe used to say, "Knowing is half the battle."

What kind of thing would be considered for a con exclusive? Was it the PF Luke exclusive that came with the hat and poncho or was that for ordering on-line early?

What kind of things would be added to the 12" figures to make them a con exclusive? We're not talking about all-new characters, are we? :horror

gonzo said:
What kind of thing would be considered for a con exclusive? Was it the PF Luke exclusive that came with the hat and poncho or was that for ordering on-line early?

What kind of things would be added to the 12" figures to make them a con exclusive? We're not talking about all-new characters, are we? :horror

That Luke was a SDCC excluisve that you ordered early before the show and then could either pick up or have mailed to your house.

No, it would be an alternate costume or something to that effect.

Back