So who is after Han?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's either another Jedi (ANOTHER JEDI! wha tha?!) or a rebellious hero. Mace is one of the most wanted Jedis but I'm holding out for a hero...

Darklord Dave said:
... but I'm holding out for a hero...

He’s gotta be sure
And it’s gotta be soon
And he’s gotta be larger than life
Larger than life

While we're on the subject, here's a picture from the Mercury Summer Stock (LINK) production of Footloose: The Musical:

footloose8ge.jpg

Last edited:
I would imagine this could go both ways with the helmet issue. Could be several characters, hmmmmm..................

SSB does use the hint, "he", so it will most definately be a male figure..........

Brant basically said that it was not Sith, Military, or Scum, and strongly hinted that they would not be following Han with another from the Hero line. That leaves a Jedi who does not wear a helmet but could come with one. How many characters that don't wear a helmet could legitimately include a helmet as an accessory? The only one I can think of is Mace with Jango's head. Also, Mace could be considered a military leader since he commanded clone soldiers in the Clone Wars. That would explain the other hint. I would be surprised if it wasn't Mace.

tomandshell said:
Brant basically said that it was not Sith, Military, or Scum, and strongly hinted that they would not be following Han with another from the Hero line. That leaves a Jedi who does not wear a helmet but could come with one. How many characters that don't wear a helmet could legitimately include a helmet as an accessory? The only one I can think of is Mace with Jango's head. Also, Mace could be considered a military leader since he commanded clone soldiers in the Clone Wars. That would explain the other hint. I would be surprised if it wasn't Mace.

I agree! That is exactly what I was thinking as I was reading the hints...

It appears that the next figure will be going back to the OOTJ line and that it will be "Mace Windu" with "Jango's" severed head as the exclusive.

I will be looking forward to this one though I must admit... I was really hoping for an Ep. V "Cloud City Leia" (wearing her gown). Hopefully, she won't be too far away?

Mace is a good call, but Jangos helmet would be a odd exclusive since we are sure to get Jango.

Quigon have anything to do with a helmet?

Like stated a few pages back, part of Jango's head would likely be sculpted in the helmet so the wearable helmet could come with the Jango figure.

kitmace.jpg

I sense a partner for the Kit Fisto 12" figure--with another Geonosis arena battle exclusive...

And if so, then I'm also getting a pretty strong Sidious vibe for an upcoming Sith.

Sideshow Brant said:
It won't be anyone who wears a helmet, but the figure certainly could come with a helmet, if helmets are a priority.
To me this sounds like he could wear a helmet if needed even though he didn't in the movies. I don't think it means he'll come with one or really has anything to do with one. It just rules out anyone who did.

Sideshow Brant said:
I can assure you that he is not from Sith, Scum, or Military. Although you could make a case for military, if you wanted to argue.

Brant doesn't totally rule out Heroes. It could be ROTJ Lando. He was a General without technically being a military figure. This would fit the other clue.

With that said, I hope it's Mace.

Back