So who is after Han?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would everyone go nuts over Lando though? Didnt SS basically say that people will go nuts over the next release? I know some people really love Lando, but I think the majority would rather have a mace.

An admin at rebelscum said that fans would go nuts over the next release. I'm not sure if that refers to the PF or the 12" though. Lando isn't exactly a "nuts" figure (although Billy Dee is da man! Anyone see Scrubs tonight?). But a fan fav such as Boba, Yoda or Mace might inspire such a reaction.

I haven't gone "nuts" over any of the SW figures (I was pleased with Anakin), but I'm just a casual fan....

However, I would prefer Lando over Mace without a single doubt. I really just do not care for Mace and I like Lando.

If it's Mace though, I can save money.

Interesting stuff.

I love the idea of Mace with the exclusive Jango helmet.

I just hope its not an Ewok with an exclusive stormtrooper helmet. Longshot would be an Endor Leia with that little helmet she had. Not sure that quite fits the hint from Brant though. If sideshow had a smaller body I'd say possibly little Anakin (Jake Lloyd) with exclusive Naboo pilot helmet.

Guess we'll just have to wait....

Toss-up for me, Lando or Mace...I'm not a real big fan of either.

Probably Lando...

I'm hoping for Chewbacca next thou in the 12" line.

Entropy Chicken said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklord Dave
... but I'm holding out for a hero...

He’s gotta be sure
And it’s gotta be soon
And he’s gotta be larger than life
Larger than life

WAIT!!!! Could this be another clever hint at a Sideshow license? Toy Fair IS just around the corner. Could it be true? Sideshow has acquired the rights to TV's Cover-Up with Jennifer O'Neal, Jon Erik Hexum, Mark Antony and Richard Anderson??
:banana

I just read the clues and it's got to be Mace w/ exclusive Jango helmet.

I bet that Sidious/Palpatine/Emperor (take your pick) will be the first Sith. I think it will most likely be an Ep. III Sidious.

elwood49 said:
I just read the clues and it's got to be Mace w/ exclusive Jango helmet.

I bet that Sidious/Palpatine/Emperor (take your pick) will be the first Sith. I think it will most likely be an Ep. III Sidious.

If it is Mace, then for sure Sidious is next. Now which ROTS version? The red robe he wore when fighting Mace or the spiffy dual black felt and shiney robe he wore when he fought Yoda?

Seretur said:
Well I dearly hope it's not the puffy-shouldered version.

Aww, come on...

image_1_15.jpg

IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT THE NEXT HERO WILL BE THE ROBOT WAITRESS FROM E2, IN THE DINER ON CORUSCANT, WHERE OBI WAN MEETS JAX! CANT WAIT! THANKS SIDESHOW, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Well she was certainly a hero of the rebellion. And all they need to do is attach a wheel on a Standard Female Body and paint it brass.

:rolleyes:

BTW, Tom, so Seinfeld originally auditioned for Palpatine? A-MA-ZING. :joy

I'm thinking that it's Mace as well. Not my idea of a "Yippee!" figure but neither was Kit Fisto and I got him as well. To be honest, I think I would prefer a Lando before a Mace. My shelf will start to look pretty drab with all of these brown and beige dressed Jedi...

At least Brant answered my question regarding Chewie. Basically, that it ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

The other Brant pretty much confirmed it wouldn't be another Luke so soon. Luke was a CHARACTER that wore a helmet too. Mace still fits though.

Yeah, as soon as I posted I started thinking, can't be another Luke so soon. Bad call on my part. Got excited about the exclusive.

I just hope its a character that everyone has overlooked this time. I really don't want a Mace or a Lando just yet. Maybe they WILL announce Leia Bespin at Toy Fair, as a platform to display their new 12" female body. It sure seems like they'll want to do something extraordinary for Toy Fair.

That said, I'm also guessing we won't be seeing Vader, or Fett, or any troopers until SDCC, as SS will certainly want to make a big splash there with something really significant. That's the place to unveil something spectacular.

If they would announce Leia at Toyfair they would have her go up for pre-order. VERY rarely will Sideshow not announce a figure and then put it up for order (with photos) within a week. The only exception that comes to mind is the EU vote character for obvious reasons and 1/4 Frodo because they decided to do some last minute changes delaying his ordering.

I'm fine with Mace though. I'd like to have him and his squad that attacked Palpatine and of course Palpatine from that fight.

I wonder how they will do the SDCC orders. They are rewarding their "most loyal" fans there by having exlcusives and other stuff, but if the pre-orders go up for say Darth Vader, then their "most loyal" fans will be very upset not being able to get the exclusive or having to miss part of the con to do so. In all that, I just hope Sideshow doesn't alienate their other loyal fans by offering a hard to get SDCC exclusive SW figure. It would be a nightmare having to order a non-attendee version if it is the same last year. The exclusive would have to be in the thousands as well (at least 5,000).

Back