So many Grey Hulk Flipping...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He has 2 exclusive IRONMANS at 500..

Do you guys leap, before you look?

Seller: cbdg001 = questionable feedback. Sounds like if there is something wrong, you're at fault, and if you try to blame him............. he files a lawsuit :eek: sounds like a psycho.

Last edited:
he also has a Bronze Gandalf Statue for $3700 which includes free shipping. + his listing a bunch of other top items.

Be warned :maul looks like a scamo :emperor

Greedo said:
he also has a Bronze Gandalf Statue for $3700 which includes free shipping. + his listing a bunch of other top items.

Yeah it looks like he is going out with a bang... and your money if you fall for it. He'll probably take all of this money and never sell on ebay again. He could totally get away with it.

Asura said:
Do you guys leap, before you look?

Seller: cbdg001 = questionable feedback. Sounds like if there is something wrong, you're at fault, and if you try to blame him............. he files a lawsuit :eek: sounds like a psycho.
I asked him for an edition number on one of the Iron Mans and I have yet to hear back from him. Plus he still keeps putting more up. This makes 4 Iron Man exclusives sold in 2 days. Hmmmmm SCAM.

Greedo said:

I saw some of these auctions yesterday. If you look at the closed auctions he also sold a Stone Trolls statue for $500.00.

I don't think there's anything fishy about those auctions. In fact I just came upon a large amount of Grey Hulks myself. I have 184 for sale. PM me with the number you're looking for. I'll accept Paypal payments of $400 a piece. Once the orders are filled I'll ship them all out at once (so don't be concerned if you see that others have payed but haven't received theirs.)

Bannister said:
I saw some of these auctions yesterday. If you look at the closed auctions he also sold a Stone Trolls statue for $500.00.
So what do you think? I think these buyers will be very lucky if they actually get what they ordered.

Darth Roranous said:
So what do you think? I think these buyers will be very lucky if they actually get what they ordered.
I wouldn't chance it given that most of his recent seller feedback seems to be negative.

Khev said:
I don't think there's anything fishy about those auctions. In fact I just came upon a large amount of Grey Hulks myself. I have 184 for sale. PM me with the number you're looking for. I'll accept Paypal payments of $400 a piece. Once the orders are filled I'll ship them all out at once (so don't be concerned if you see that others have payed but haven't received theirs.)
You rock Khev.:rock:rock:rock

I think this guy is trying to price his items so that they sell right away but not too low as to appear too good to be true. If this was a closing stores inventory why do we not get a name or any more details about the store?

Darth Roranous said:
I think this guy is trying to price his items so that they sell right away but not too low as to appear too good to be true. If this was a closing stores inventory why do we not get a name or any more details about the store?
Plus, if I am not mistaken, there aren't any edition numbers listed either. That to me is always a sign since Sideshow puts all edition numbers on the outside of the shipping box.

Bannister said:
Plus, if I am not mistaken, there aren't any edition numbers listed either. That to me is always a sign since Sideshow puts all edition numbers on the outside of the shipping box.
Word. Buy with extreme caution because this guy stinks. I have yet to hear back from him with an edition number question.

He's sold over $12,000 worth of stuff the past two days. I hope to God he does not get away with this.

If I know ebay, and paypal, he will easily get away with that money and noone will be able to do anything to him

In Turkey, we have a different system with regards to customer protection for Turkish auction websites and it is simply great
will detail when I will have time

gambit said:
If I know ebay, and paypal, he will easily get away with that money and noone will be able to do anything to him

That depends, I always use a Credit Card (not a check card a real credit card) to pay for things so if I don't get the item and paypal doesn't hold up their end of the bargin I make a call an dispute the charge for items not recieved and then its paypals problem if they want there money they will have to get it back from the seller.

Back