What's with all the SS Iron Man sales ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just think that this piece is hot again and a few people are trying to take advantage of it.

regular has a count of 750. exclusive is 500. problem with most IM statues on ebay is you don't know if these are the chinese bootlegs going around a couple of months ago. shoulder plates were reversed. one guy has one with the brown ship box. probably your best bet to get a real one.

Bannister waits for Tylerd's inevitable $1300.00 reg Iron Man thread and accompanying thread to try and justify it.(Yes Tylerd I am aware you don't have an Iron Man and that El Roroanous laughed at you when you offered him a fair price for his.:D)

regular has a count of 750. exclusive is 500. problem with most IM statues on ebay is you don't know if these are the chinese bootlegs going around a couple of months ago. shoulder plates were reversed. one guy has one with the brown ship box. probably your best bet to get a real one.

I think I saved the pictures from that thread on my computer so when I break down and buy one I can be on the lookout . . .

btw . . Thanks again for the free Catalog . . that was very cool . . :cool:

Bannister waits for Tylerd's inevitable $1300.00 reg Iron Man thread and accompanying thread to try and justify it.(Yes Tylerd I am aware you don't have an Iron Man and that El Roroanous laughed at you when you offered him a fair price for his.:D)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol

you people are funny.

You'll see more on the block with ridiculous BINs come movie time. What this piece has going for it is that its a Red and Gold Iron Man in a relatively iconic pose. If SSC does anything with the film version in the same paintjob (a metallic finish) no matter what the pose it'll take some of the thunder away from these kind of auctions.

I want one of these but I'm content to wait for a "good" deal. I'm focused on getting a Doom with a Pimp cup first. :D

Anyone wanna buy mine?

broken_im_comiquette1.jpg

broken_im_comiquette2.jpg

broken_im_comiquette4.jpg

I'll even throw in th brown SS box.
:D

Back