So many Grey Hulk Flipping...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HULK GREY EXCLUSIVE STATUE SIDESHOW RARE! #136/179 NEW!

HUGE!!!! IN STOCK! WILL SHIP IMMEDIATELY UPON PAYMENT!

What's with these sellers who sound like they're having a heart attack?

Amanaman said:
What's with these sellers who sound like they're having a heart attack?
WHO KNOWS, NOT SURE. PROBABLY JUST TRYING TO GRAB ATTENTION!!!

Don't you just hate the Ebay listings where they have "You are bidding on a..."

It's like, "No B**** I'm just looking to see how stupid your auction is!"

That is so bad though, people are selling those like they sold the PS3's...

darthviper107 said:
Don't you just hate the Ebay listings where they have "You are bidding on a..."

It's like, "No B**** I'm just looking to see how stupid your auction is!"

That is so bad though, people are selling those like they sold the PS3's...
I always start my auctions with Up for auction is.....

Sooo apparently these guys never heard of waiting for supply to dry up. There at 10 now. That means people have their choice. If you wait a month or so until they auctions become more rare, then you have a captive audience.

If they were smart there was no need to earn money with flipping. Thats so easy.....

:elefant

Memnoch21 said:
Sooo apparently these guys never heard of waiting for supply to dry up. There at 10 now. That means people have their choice. If you wait a month or so until they auctions become more rare, then you have a captive audience.

but then they would be taking advantage of the situation...and that would be wrong. i salute the early flippers. :cool:

1000 posts!

The Grey Hulk is definitely a flippable piece apparently...a little sad if you think about it because so many actual fans wanted one, tis the way I guess. Personally if I could afford a Grey Hulk PF I'd nab one and hold on to that sucker as long as possible but I'm a pack rat I guess....

Jedi_Mike said:
The Grey Hulk is definitely a flippable piece apparently...a little sad if you think about it because so many actual fans wanted one, tis the way I guess. Personally if I could afford a Grey Hulk PF I'd nab one and hold on to that sucker as long as possible but I'm a pack rat I guess....

I don't think we saw that many Gray Hulk Vs dioramas being flipped at the same time soon after release. Even if you adjust the ratio of 50 to 179, the instant flipping wasn't so blatant. Hell, the classic and negative zone Spideys did not flod ebay the way these Grey Hulk PFs are.

I think sellers are being very impatient and stepping on each other's toes cutting each other's profits. They can't afford to take the $450 hit and just want to dump it ASAP probably to pay for holiday shopping.

Back