No love for Dagobah Luke/Yoda PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I canceled mine as well.

IMO the exclusive is lame. It's not a must have by any means. For the record, GG cape is the best exclusive. :D

Like others have already said, the edition size on the exclusive is so high that I know I'll be able to get it later on if I feel that I need it.

I had to let this go, not because I wanted too... too much stuff coming in the next coming weeks, hope to snag one down the line, I think the Luke hair sculpt thing looks great and the exclusive is certainly very cool as is the base...

tomandshell said:
This went up for sale in February, and the Reward points are only tracked back to May. So no points for Luke & Yoda. Sorry to burst your bubble...

:eek:

I thought so too, but I had rewards points in my account for this one.

That is until I cancelled it. :eek: It just wasn't all that for me, after seeing it up close, the base is incredible, the costuming fairly accurate, but eh - the Yoda bust will work much better. :monkey5

Bonehead15 said:
I canceled mine as well.

IMO the exclusive is lame. It's not a must have by any means. For the record, GG cape is the best exclusive. :D

Like others have already said, the edition size on the exclusive is so high that I know I'll be able to get it later on if I feel that I need it.

I actually preferred the Exclusive to the actual piece. I think that head is awesome. Would love to own just that alone. But alas, I didin't even order. :D

tomandshell said:
This went up for sale in February, and the Reward points are only tracked back to May. So no points for Luke & Yoda. Sorry to burst your bubble...

:eek:
I got reward points pending for Luke and Yoda from when my wait list converted back in October. I also got Reward points for the Grievous I got back in October as well. So I got 800 from these two purchases plus I will get another 350 for Fett once my wait list converts and I know it will eventually. I guess I just lucked up about getting all of the reward points.

With all the people cancelling this one do any of you think this will negatively effect the PF line in the future. I just hope they dont go to super low edition sizes that make these hard to get ahold of.

I really really really wanted this one, but had to cancel as well. Just too much coming. Jabba and a few other 1/6th had to come first. But it's one of my favorite PF's EVER, right under Boba... So I hope to come back and score one on Ebay eventually... :D

Darklord Dave said:
It's a great piece and the BEST exclusive we've ever seen with a PF. But I think retailers and customers are running scared because the first Luke was going very cheap on the secondary market.

I ALSO THINK ITS ONE OF THE BEST EXCLUSIVE EVER....ANYONE WHO DONT LIKE THE EXCLUSIVE ACCESORRY,JUST SELL IT TO ME !!!I COULDNT CARE LESS ABOUT THE STATUE ON ITS OWN...BUT THAT VADER HEAD IS SO AWESOME...IT DISPLAYS ON ITS OWN...I WANT ONE

tomandshell said:
Hmmm, just checked my account again. Its showing 350 pending rewards points for Exclusive Luke and Yoda PF. The date listed is 5/16/06. So no bursting of bubbles here. :)

There are 3 Lukes now from SS and Premium's do not seem to keep their value.

I really hope that there will be no LUKE in the neare future.

There are so many characters to make however, we have 2 PF lukes out of 6 SS PF SW figures. This really doesn't make sense to me at all.

needless to say, I have cancelled Luke and Yoda PF as well

Darth Loki said:
Even the Grey Hulk PF sold for less than retail on eBay a few months ago. Does anyone have any doubts as to whether that will be worth more later? Pre-orders are very weird on eBay. Especially around Christmas. There tends to be a lot less frivilous spending around the holidays.

However, there are only 179 of the Grey Hulk PF compared to the 1150 for the Luke/Yoda exclusive. Also, the regular Green Hulk PF is only 1000 and the regular Luke/Yoda is 1150 as well (same amount as the exclusive). So I wouldn't exactly say that is a fair comparison when there are so many more Luke/Yoda's out there.

It should be easy to see which one should gain/hold it's value long term over the other. I could only get one of the two and kept the Grey Hulk since it is much more limited. I will take my chances picking Luke/Yoda up later for a cheaper price if I really need it.

pjam said:
I had to let this go, not because I wanted too... too much stuff coming in the next coming weeks, hope to snag one down the line, I think the Luke hair sculpt thing looks great and the exclusive is certainly very cool as is the base...
It looks like a few of us are in the same boat. I know I'll end up getting it sooner or later.

I also agree that this is probably the best exclusive for a Star Wars PF. The only thing that might compare is Grievous' cape. That being said, I unfortunately had to cancel today. Too many things coming too soon. Plus the edition size is pretty large increasing the chance of getting one later should I decide to do it. If I'm wrong then I can live with it.

Fritz said:
I also agree that this is probably the best exclusive for a Star Wars PF. The only thing that might compare is Grievous' cape. That being said, I unfortunately had to cancel today. Too many things coming too soon. Plus the edition size is pretty large increasing the chance of getting one later should I decide to do it. If I'm wrong then I can live with it.

LOL you always say that Fritz but I know the truth :emperor

Batty said:
Now remember, Josh, he's just "acting". Whatever the hell that means.

I know. I've got so many smart ass responses to his acting bit I'm really having a hard time not saying anything.

jlcmsu said:
I know. I've got so many smart ass responses to his acting bit I'm really having a hard time not saying anything.
:lol :lol :lol
Give in to your hate Josh. Embrace the dark side!!!:emperor :emperor :emperor

Back