No love for Dagobah Luke/Yoda PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I canceled mine as well, I actually didn't like the photos I seen from the SDCC. And like others I'll try my chances on ebay for a cheaper price down the road, edition seems too high with 2 Lukes already made. I thought that was stupid because of all the characters that can be made. But overall the PF's are losing value, SS has to lower the editions or the prices.

It's not Luke - it's YODA! This is the only OT PF Yoda you will see, why would anyone cancel?

Darklord Dave said:
It's not Luke - it's YODA! This is the only OT PF Yoda you will see, why would anyone cancel?

Funds unfortunately. Other items ranked ahead of it.

Darklord Dave said:

That's true but if you love Yoda, you can get the regular much cheaper without the ultra-cool exclusive by being patient.

Or if you really love Yoda, you can get the 1:1 bust, which is in my opinion one of the greatest collectible items I've ever seen. If I had to choose between the PF and the bust I would get the bust. (But I will be getting both.)

tomandshell said:
Or if you really love Yoda, you can get the 1:1 bust, which is in my opinion one of the greatest collectible items I've ever seen. If I had to choose between the PF and the bust I would get the bust. (But I will be getting both.)

Yes, and amen!

I am in for the bust. :chew I find the pose perfect even though it is roughly have of the lil' fella. For my $$ the bust is much more of an iconic Yoda as well, since I will only have one representation, that is the one for me. :D

Back