So many Grey Hulk Flipping...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grey Hulks flipping, like back flips, they seem like they're standing still to me :D

Such a ghey term, "flipping". I guess Scalping is politically incorrect term.

That is so bad though, people are selling those like they sold the PS3's...

yeah, but PS3s were going for thousands at one short time (I personally know). This is like a small $90 buck profit.

lcummins said:
Trust me, that is not very many once the dust settles! :rotfl

For the size and retail price of PFs, 179 is a lot. Now if it were a $50 mini bust, then that wouldnt be very many because more people could easily afford and buy one.

I think with PFs the sheer size and price alone turn away a lot of collectors. LE of 50 is not too many imo.

It all depends on the piece in question.

750 Orthancs took a long time to sell out on Sideshow's site, but when they finally did, the secondary price took off like crazy. 5000 Ringwraiths on Steed are still pulling in double their amount. That's 5000 of them, folks.

The "make a quick buck" flippers are hitting the 'bay now and the true collectors are picking them up. Once these 179 are in the hands of collectors, they will start inching closer to a grand.

FlyAndFight said:
The "make a quick buck" flippers are hitting the 'bay now and the true collectors are picking them up. Once these 179 are in the hands of collectors, they will start inching closer to a grand.
and that is when I will make my move and sell mine.

FlyAndFight said:
It all depends on the piece in question.

750 Orthancs took a long time to sell out on Sideshow's site, but when they finally did, the secondary price took off like crazy. 5000 Ringwraiths on Steed are still pulling in double their amount. That's 5000 of them, folks.

When the Doom Exc. first shipped I couldn't even sell it for $25.00 over retail. Now look at it.

Bannister said:
When the Doom Exc. first shipped I couldn't even sell it for $25.00 over retail. Now look at it.

Good thing YOU brought that one up. I didn't want to open old wounds... :monkey3

But wait until Sideshow reveals a "Thor" PF in this year's Toy Fair... Then watch the scrambling to pick up a Hulk, Ironman and Capt. America (Avengers)...

nash said:
are you keeping a green hulk at least bannister?
It depends what it ends up selling for on ebay. I don't plan on selling either one for a while, if at all, but if the prices end up going up like Doom or Iron Man, I will probably sell them.

Grey Hulk #49 has arrived.:rock:rock:rock
I will post pics on ebay within the next few days.:D

*The ebay thing was a joke.

Bannister said:
Grey Hulk #49 has arrived.:rock:rock:rock
I will post pics on ebay within the next few days.:D

*The ebay thing was a joke.

not a bad number also John....:rock

Back