Statue Snow Troll Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
500 ES isn't that bad. Now that it has been set it may get more people to pull the trigger.

It looks like the big guy's been delayed a bit though, I got this email from SS last night:

New Schedule for Remaining Payments

5/15/2012 $81.25

6/15/2012 $81.25

7/15/2012 $81.25

8/15/2012 $81.24

As much as I want this, I really don't mind the delay. It will hopefully give me a chance to catch up on the Maquette line.

Thanks NAZGUL-KING :wave

August is good for me, that is if Boromir and Gimli do ship the 1 Qtr 2012 as they are listed.

But who knows, they may be pushed back too.

I don't mind that, just as long as they don't all ship together. :gah:

:duff
Bill

well, looks like he is currently sold out. Sure with no NRD that it will pop up available when it comes shipping time.

I think quite a few people did that. Sure did take them long enough to announce the ES though, for whatever reason.

They may have needed the time to see just how much interest there was in the piece, before they could work out what the ES should be. :dunno

I for one think they set it a little low. :wink1:

But I'm happy, as I had it on order from the get-go. :yess:

:duff
Bill

Not happy with the schedule change. I will now have 3 payments going out in May + June :( I`ll have to get onto SS to see if they can take some of the payments earlier.

Release date shown as May 2012 now. :rock

:thud:I hope that's a mistake. Because if it's not, I'm gonna pretty much be canceling any Fellowship Maquettes that I have on order as much as I like everything so far. I've got to draw the line somewhere. There is just too much coming out way too close together.

As i posted in other thread, this may will be nuts. Does sideshow WANT us to cancel our orders? what are they thinking!!

I have all of the below due in may, only one i am considering cancelling is colossus as i want everything else.

1) joker pf ex
2) dutch pf ex
3) classic predator 1/5 ex
4) vampirella pf ex
5) colossus pf ex
6) skaar pf ex
7) snow troll

Yeah, May is nuts for me as well. Gonna have to call about flexing some items. The Snow Troll I won't but I will probably do so with some of my HT Marvel items.

Guess that's why they went with the NRD thingy, and also tacked on cancellation charges on top of that. I guess I didn't read the fine print when I was ordering the Vampirella PF, and thought the NRD would be enough of a loss. But when I went to check on canceling her last week found there would be some additional "cancellation" charge, I just let the flex go through...

Maybe the Snow Troll is a split shipment and the full-pay orders will ship in May and the flex-pay orders will still ship in August. I haven't received any e-mails regarding a flex-pay change for this.

:thud:I hope that's a mistake. Because if it's not, I'm gonna pretty much be canceling any Fellowship Maquettes that I have on order as much as I like everything so far. I've got to draw the line somewhere. There is just too much coming out way too close together.

Depending on the lines you collect, it has been a pretty busy period. Gimli/Arwen/Cobra Commander Dio & PF all hit relatively shortly after Rivendell from Weta. New orders do seem to be slowing though, which is why I went ahead and ordered a Tumbler for my Bruce Wayne, lol.

Guess that's why they went with the NRD thingy, and also tacked on cancellation charges on top of that. I guess I didn't read the fine print when I was ordering the Vampirella PF, and thought the NRD would be enough of a loss. But when I went to check on canceling her last week found there would be some additional "cancellation" charge, I just let the flex go through...

There's always been a cancellation fee on flex items.

Maybe the Snow Troll is a split shipment and the full-pay orders will ship in May and the flex-pay orders will still ship in August. I haven't received any e-mails regarding a flex-pay change for this.

That's possible. May just be if your flex isn't due to finish until then it shouldn't ship until then.

I'm not sold on the Snow Troll as a statue, just because the game was kind of 'meh' and is unlikely to drive interest in the piece - I put it down when the next game came along. I'll probably go ahead with my order just because it is a lot of statue for the money by today's standards and I paid a heck of a lot more for my Cave Troll, but it won't be a focal point of my collection.

I'm not sold on the Snow Troll as a statue, just because the game was kind of 'meh' and is unlikely to drive interest in the piece - I put it down when the next game came along. I'll probably go ahead with my order just because it is a lot of statue for the money by today's standards and I paid a heck of a lot more for my Cave Troll, but it won't be a focal point of my collection.

imo the snow troll looks so much better than the cave troll, it will be a great piece.

Back