Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember seeing Sarah Jessica Parker in it and thinking 'why does she look like a horse' :rotfl and also finding a DVD of Season 1 in a DVD case for a movie called Black Water in the parking lot of my high school

I'll take his spot. How do I join? :)

You must grow a moustache with at least 5cm of hair growing in perfect equilibrium.

Also, I'm afraid you must spend 24 hours locked in a room with Crows telling you all about his adventures at band camp.

I stand by my original statement. There was something for everyone. Scarlet had that sweet thing going on, and you just know she was a total freak under it all (and I was right! She's the only one with a sex tape!). Samantha was a total sloot (who, I might add, was good enough for ol' Jack Burton). Miranda was there for women seeking women, and Carrie...well, Carrie was just there because Pie-O-My really needed the work after they killed her off on The Sopranos.

You must grow a moustache with at least 5cm of hair growing in perfect equilibrium.

Also, I'm afraid you must spend 24 hours locked in a room with Crows telling you all about his adventures at band camp.

:lol

I stand by my original statement. There was something for everyone. Scarlet had that sweet thing going on, and you just know she was a total freak under it all (and I was right! She's the only one with a sex tape!). Samantha was a total sloot (who, I might add, was good enough for ol' Jack Burton). Miranda was there for women seeking women, and Carrie...well, Carrie was just there because Pie-O-My really needed the work after they killed her off on The Sopranos.

:lol Poor friggin horse. She was cute in the 80s, but he square bewbz frighten me.

Murica.

I can't believe I still live in this region. I think Oklahomans and Texas try to 1-up each other on who can get the stupidest news stories.

I was on IMGUR and came across this photo describing the super bowl half time show:

M3vUpnT.jpg

:lol

She was better than Tommy. I never thought I'd say it. She was better than Tommy. :monkey2

I can't believe I still live in this region. I think Oklahomans and Texas try to 1-up each other on who can get the stupidest news stories.
You should do that, show your fellow Texans whose collection should kneel before!

It seems that way. :lol That's why I never pay attention to the news anymore unless it's tornado season...which is harder to identify seeing as how we've had tornadoes this past Fall and Winter I believe. :slap

****ing tornadoes.

Yeah we're getting earthquakes in Oklahoma now too. Some of them have been pretty impressive. I think I read something awhile back that said Oklahoma had more earthquakes than any other state--like tornadoes weren't bad enough.

Yeah we're getting earthquakes in Oklahoma now too. Some of them have been pretty impressive. I think I read something awhile back that said Oklahoma had more earthquakes than any other state--like tornadoes weren't bad enough.
Oh yeah definitely. I remember a year or two ago we had a record-breaking total of 58(?) in one day or something. I used to be so shocked and excited when we'd get one, but now I don't even notice them. :lol From what I understand they're caused by all the fracking.

I find the tornadoes much more annoying. Though we've had a few decently-sized earthquakes, like 90% of them are harmless. Tornadoes though...I can't ****ing stand tornadoes. My biggest fear is that I'll finally have completed my collection and then one of those ****ers comes by and destroys it all.

Take some warm air and some cold air, throw them together and you get...an enormous vortex of death and destruction. Sounds reasonable. Thanks nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back