Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all. I can't stand flip flops.

I have this dream that I am walking down a crowded city street and I just start stomping on every set of mens feet who are wearing flip flops. It so satisfying to just break their toes and watch them cry like girly men. Kind of like WHACK A MOLE only toes. I'm sick :slap

I guess the idea of that left a bad taste with me, since kids in my school would always rag on everyone else if they weren't wearing name brand clothes shoes. I've never really cared about name brand, as long as I look good.

i find it disturbing there's someone else's name in my undies.

That all depends. We've seen the danger that lurks in wearing "Calvin Klein," but I have yet to meet a Mr. Fruitoftheloom.:lecture

I was never into getting the high-dollar shoes either. Most of the time I'd just get some $25 tennis shoes at Walmart and wear them until they fell apart. I did make a set of custom Nike and Converse shoes though. It's not as expensive as I though and I like getting to pick the color combinations myself.

I'm the same way. About 10 years ago, I went to Kohl's and got a $40 pair of Nikes. I wore them until they had holes in them, went back, and bought the exact same pair, I've now gone through about 5 pairs, and I'll probably go back soon and make it 6. I will say that I'll make an exception if self-lacing Air Mags are widely available and they don't cost a first born child.:lol

how u guys wear converse? Mr. Green used to wear converse. them get wet easily and wear down so fast. discoloration also an issue. hard leather shoes and sneaker for exercise, for Mr. Green

is it a hippie thing? hehee

i have a 5 year old low cut leather chucks. the more it ages the better.lolz
Ox-Leather-Low-Tops-Black-Red-Shoes-USA-Men-s-Converse-All-Star-716.jpg

8 eye doc martens, for winter. i just wear puma rio racer casually. had enough of nike cortez, **** wont last long with me.lolz

:lol I ****ing hate that show. My wife watched every episode plus the movies and then watched the reruns. I haven't watched one episode all the way through but it seemed like it was on every damn day for years.

4 slags who sat about every day getting pissed and tittering about mens willys.

I don't know how it was in the rest of the world but that **** dominated female culture in the States when it was on. Every girl thought she was a character from the show. I made thousands of Cosmopolitan drinks when I was bartending because that's what they drank. It was ridiculous.

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I watched the whole thing.:lol They were bitches, but they were entertaining.

I remember Sex and the City being aired when I was in the fifth or sixth grade. Me and my buddies were pretty much enthralled to be able to see such a show during prime-time since the title was very suggestive. Imagine our disappointment when it was all city.....and no sex :pow

I probably have more Converse shoes than any other type. I wore black converse when I got married.
whoa. Nice going man. :clap

I really love how they gel so perfectly even with a suit.

how u guys wear converse?
They come in a nice cardboard box wrapped in a paper lining similar to ones found in Sideshow's PF packing. The laces come separate. One carefully unboxes them with bated breath, takes a good look at the awesomeness they is and let out a sigh of a satiated feeling. One then proceeds to meticulously lace 'em up according to one's needs, pulls the tongue out and slowly insert one's foot inside. After ensuring a snug fit, one ties the laces up using a complex set of algorithms which everyone cannot master even to this day. The Converse shoes wearing technique is now complete.

Thank you, I'll be here all day. :wink1:

i have a 5 year old low cut leather chucks. the more it ages the better.lolz
https://www.ofafajerichohigh.com/im...Red-Shoes-USA-Men-s-Converse-All-Star-716.jpg

8 eye doc martens, for winter. i just wear puma rio racer casually. had enough of nike cortez, **** wont last long with me.lolz
Nice. I never tried the leather ones but yeah, the more it ages, the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back