Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been MIA in this thread. But yeah, I've been feeling the 'revival'. There's a 'Kicks' thread in the 'Other' section. Not much action, except for a few of us lately. You should join.

I think I will. I want to get the Jordans I missed out on as a kid - $125 is a decent bit of coin nowadays let alone 25 years ago.

Finally got the black Infrared VIs, I may want to pick up the IIIs, IVs and Vs, definitely the VII Olympics, the VIII Playoffs and/or Aquas and the XI Concords. Maybe the Xs and XIIs, have no interest in any of the Jordans after that.

I think I will. I want to get the Jordans I missed out on as a kid - $125 is a decent bit of coin nowadays let alone 25 years ago.

Finally got the black Infrared VIs, I may want to pick up the IIIs, IVs and Vs, definitely the VII Olympics, the VIII Playoffs and/or Aquas and the XI Concords. Maybe the Xs and XIIs, have no interest in any of the Jordans after that.

I'm a XII and XIIIs kind of guy. Picked up the XIII Grey Toes recently - in December. In non-Jordan news, got my eye on the Tianjan Foamposites - have you seen these yet? A China exclusive, but still would love to have them.

I just looked up those Tianjan Foamposites and unless I was part of the Yakuza I don't see the allure.

I showed friends of mine at work - they just laughed at them.

I later disowned them as my friends. :lol

I'm a XII and XIIIs kind of guy. Picked up the XIII Grey Toes recently - in December. In non-Jordan news, got my eye on the Tianjan Foamposites - have you seen these yet? A China exclusive, but still would love to have them.

Just took a look at them. They're certainly unique. :lol

I just looked up those Tianjan Foamposites and unless I was part of the Yakuza I don't see the allure.

predators-new-movie-35.jpg

Pretty sure he owned a pair. ;)

airmags.jpg

I'd love to get a hold of these. But legit ones are pretty much out of the question.

I never understood why people lose their **** over sneakers.

It's probably a generational thing. When I was in junior high, every kid was obsessed with the Reebok and Nike Pumps, Air Jordans, etc.

It was a simpler time, a lot less distractions. This was in the days of the Super NES and the Sega Genesis. There was no Internet, smart phones and whatnot.

It's probably a generational thing. When I was in junior high, every kid was obsessed with the Reebok and Nike Pumps, Air Jordans, etc.

It was a simpler time, a lot less distractions. This was in the days of the Super NES and the Sega Genesis. There was no Internet, smart phones and whatnot.

Because the first things girls tend to notice when they're checking you out, is your shoes :lol. Then their eyes move upward from there... :naughty.

I guess the idea of that left a bad taste with me, since kids in my school would always rag on everyone else if they weren't wearing name brand clothes shoes. I've never really cared about name brand, as long as I look good.

Because the first things girls tend to notice when they're checking you out, is your shoes :lol. Then their eyes move upward from there... :naughty.

Interesting...., all the women I have met seem to start at my **** and work their way up. :lol

I refuse to wear flip flops anywhere but the pool and the beach. Is that weird? I don't give a ****. :rotfl

I guess the idea of that left a bad taste with me, since kids in my school would always rag on everyone else if they weren't wearing name brand clothes shoes. I've never really cared about name brand, as long as I look good.

Yep. Every rich d-bag in my school had at least two pairs of expensive sneakers each school year.

You might be onto something.

Why Women Look at Men

That's awesome :lol.

Interesting...., all the women I have met seem to start at my **** and work their way up. :lol

Have you ever had your fly opened by accident after going to the washroom? Happened to me a few times, and I got some hilarious reactions. A few years ago, one chick kept staring at me and smiling. I didn't know why, and she was pretty hot, too. Didn't help that I was get excited :slap.

Have you guys seen the Foamposites to be released for the 2015 All-Star game? Price is a bit....pricey.....but they look nice. They basically look chromed out.

Have you guys seen the Foamposites to be released for the 2015 All-Star game? Price is a bit....pricey.....but they look nice. They basically look chromed out.

All I have been doing tonight is googling ****ing shoes!!! Stop will ya! :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back