Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake Plissken

40s "men" still cry about being bullied here
Reaction score
Please, under no circumstance DO NOT post girl gifs. Dave was kind enough to bring the place back, and I don't want to ruin a good thing. Continue to be silly, and have fun :)

Last edited:
Re: Games you Hated

Sure I might miss some hated the end to Masseffect 3

Resident evil 6 terrible story was cluster ****.

Assassins creed brotherhood couldnt finish it boring

Assassins creed 3 same thing couldnt finish it got bored

MGS PW again boring game to me

Street fighter 3rd strike terrible game

Resident evil opertation raccoon city only game I ever played where I just ran checkpoint to checkpoint.

Spiderman edge of time bad story but forced my self to finish it.

Sure I might miss some hated the end to Masseffect 3

Resident evil 6 terrible story was cluster ****.

Assassins creed brotherhood couldnt finish it boring

Assassins creed 3 same thing couldnt finish it got bored

MGS PW again boring game to me

Street fighter 3rd strike terrible game

Resident evil opertation raccoon city only game I ever played where I just ran checkpoint to checkpoint.

Spiderman edge of time bad story but forced my self to finish it.

That was one big pile of ****.

2air337.jpg

I don't play too many videogame, but

RESIDENT EVIL 6 :monkey4

Just several from the top of my head...

Batman and Robin (Sega Genesis) - It was a horrible platform game with equally horrible mechanics. I never made it past the first level :/

Batman Forever (Sega Genesis) - Just one of the most awful game ever created in the 90s. Using combos on the six-button controller was a nightmare.

Saga Frontier + Saga Frontier 2 (PS1) - They're supposedly RPGs, but I a spent long time just reading cut-scene text in Saga Frontier 2. I actually don't believe that there's any gameplay at all :lol.

Miscellaneous Jane's flight simulators (PC) - It was nice flying around jets, but the games were generally unpolished. I often found myself going back to Star Wars: Tie Fighter (which is arguably, one of the best simulators ever released).

EVERY Gundam game, ever (PS2 and PS3) - I wasted so much money behind those POS games. I bet that Bandai was paying off Famitsu for good reviews.

Almost every Dbz game sucked how many times are you going to play the same story.

I don't play too many videogame, but

RESIDENT EVIL 6 :monkey4

Resident Evil 6

I see a trend starting :yess:

Just several from the top of my head...

Batman and Robin (Sega Genesis) - It was a horrible platform game with equally horrible mechanics. I never made it past the first level :/

Batman Forever (Sega Genesis) - Just one of the most awful game ever created in the 90s. Using combos on the six-button controller was a nightmare.

Saga Frontier + Saga Frontier 2 (PS1) - They're supposedly RPGs, but I a spent long time just reading cut-scene text in Saga Frontier 2. I actually don't believe that there's any gameplay at all :lol.

Miscellaneous Jane's flight simulators (PC) - It was nice flying around jets, but the games were generally unpolished. I often found myself going back to Star Wars: Tie Fighter (which is arguably, one of the best simulators ever released).

EVERY Gundam game, ever (PS2 and PS3) - I wasted so much money behind those POS games. I bet that Bandai was paying off Famitsu for good reviews.

I didn't mind Battle Assault 2 for PS1, but yeah they all were horrible. Japan has gotten some good ones from Youtube videos I've seen but they never import them :pfft:

I liked that one.... :monkey2 had a better "story" than RE6.:rotfl

I hate to agree with you :lol

Almost every Dbz game sucked how many times are you going to play the same story.

Atari has completely destroyed that franchise. SAME DRONING **** YEAR AFTER YEAR!

Although Battle of Z finally seems to be something outside the box.

I didn't mind Battle Assault 2 for PS1, but yeah they all were horrible. Japan has gotten some good ones from Youtube videos I've seen but they never import them :pfft:

I remember when my parents bought me Zeonic Front for my 16th birthday. I was so disappointed. And I spend the next decade or so buying more of those terrible games. I guess I was a glutton for punishment, since I'm a huge fan of Gundam.

Dead space 3 im starting to hate the coop bull**** has to go.
Halo 2 what a waste.

I remember when my parents bought me Zeonic Front for my 16th birthday. I was so disappointed. And I spend the next decade or so buying more of those terrible games. I guess I was a glutton for punishment, since I'm a huge fan of Gundam.

Those Dynasty Warriors Gundam games give me indigestion. They always chose the ****tiest Gundams for the roster.

Dead space 3 im starting to hate the coop bull**** has to go.
Halo 2 what a waste.

Which is why I'll never buy another Dead Space again :hi5:

I've never liked Halo as a whole, always thought it was overrated. I mean playing with a friend was fun, but meh.

Gears of war 2&3 first one was great then it started getting dumb.

I think Halo has a great universe. I loved reading the comics and novelizations about Master Chief and the war with The Covenant. So, I'm a fan of the franchise in some way, even though I never played the games :lol.

I used to collect a lot of the McFarlane figures back in the day.

Hmm….My list changes every once in a while, but here's the gist of it:
Killzone 1 (Yes despite loving ever game since, I absolutely hate the first one)
Gears of War 2 (the online ruins this series IMO)
Aliens: Colonial Marines (I guess I'lll jump on the wagon, even though I should get rewarded for playing it through entirely)

Hmm….My list changes every once in a while, but here's the gist of it:
Killzone 1 (Yes despite loving ever game since, I absolutely hate the first one)
Gears of War 2 (the online ruins this series IMO)
Aliens: Colonial Marines (I guess I'lll jump on the wagon, even though I should get rewarded for playing it through entirely)

Been years and years but I remember it being awful. The hit detection was atrocious :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back