Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never watched Mad Men, but I can easily say that TWD and BrBa are overrated... but I do think BrBa was amazing on first viewing, but I didn't like the last season much at all.

Mad men is great if your in to the 60s Era of things the show is all about the workplace .

Got another round of injections in my spine today so I'm feeling like ****. Stupid long day: drove 2 hours to the medical center that does them and got there early hoping they'd get me in early, instead the procedure got delayed 2 hours, then had a 2 hour drive home. On an awesome note, this was waiting for me when I got home!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422933957.064230.jpg

**** just got real. This ****er is HUGE.

That is just beautiful!....How long can store the nacho sauce, I mean what you dont use, can you refrigerate?

It holds a one gallon bag to dispense and has a warming shelf for a second. Whatever you don't use can be removed and refrigerated. The best part is there's no mess to clean up! I'm eating nachos all day tomorrow.

Zod, you're gonna be the life of the party with that bad boy :clap

I'm getting gigantic just looking at that mother****er! Congrats man!

Got another round of injections in my spine today so I'm feeling like ****. Stupid long day: drove 2 hours to the medical center that does them and got there early hoping they'd get me in early, instead the procedure got delayed 2 hours, then had a 2 hour drive home. On an awesome note, this was waiting for me when I got home!

View attachment 163392

**** just got real. This ****er is HUGE.

4xCURFG.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back