Snake Eyes and Timber Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics are up. Can't wait to hear the complaints about the pricing.

Looks like the switchout portrait is standard.

"The Exclusive Snake Eyes and Timber Statue, which will include a switch-out right hand holding a Falchion Sword will be priced at $324.99, will have an Edition Size of 500 pieces, and will have a Non-Refundable deposit of $32.50 charged within 24 to 48 hours after a pre-order is placed! Additionally, the regular version, without the switch-out accessory will be available for Pre-Order priced at $324.99! Pre-Orders of 2 regular edition Snake Eyes and Timber Statues will be charged a 10%, or $32.50 non-refundable deposit for each item Pre-Ordered."

Beautiful statue! But wow what a hit to the nuts on pricing!

I am wondering if it will be a true 1:5, or maybe inbetween 1:5-1:6

I can understand the price b/c of timber being included as well, but it looks to be 1/5 scale? :(. Looks great, but I'll pass

yeah with the apple it does look 1:5, a SMALL 1:5.

Jeez that is the price of a 1:4 piece! WITH clothing!

Will be using my points/credit to bring it down to $125 shipped...not too bad, but was hoping it was much cheaper.

It does look nice. But to me, the visored head looks slightly off with the commando sweater (especially the turtleneck) and the body. The commando goggle head face plate still looks slightly long, especially in comparison to the visored head (compare pictures 6 and 7).

However, the value is not there, IMHO. Compare this to the other polystone G.I. Joe offerings. With the inception of the NRD, it seems like Sideshow has been giving us more bang for our buck in terms of switchouts, etc. The Cobra Commander PF comes with the switchout head, but both the regular and the EX come with switchout hands. Like wise with Cobra Commander dio.

For $300+ price, I'll wait for the Snake Eyes PF.

Looks great but the price will keep me from getting it. If it was 1/4 scale maybe, but nothing smaller. I just got the 25inch Rambo from HCG and it was cheaper! These smaller items can't keep going up in price or they won't sale.

Ouch, thats pricey for 1:5 scale! Even with a Timber.

Should have been 1:4 or a 1:6 doll, F that middle of the road kahkah scale. Wish Sideshow would dump that scale.

Looks pretty badass though.

Looks awesome but I think that scale (and especially price at that scale) is a deal breaker for me as well. I own nothing in 1/5 scale, and have no inclination to start.

Same thing that kept me from getting that cool Daredevil comiquette...1/5 scale... Since most people have a mixture of 1/6 and 1/4...why not keep those as the two standards for their various formats. I know Bowen does most of their statues in 1/6 scale.

is the head can be switched or not? maybe this is the reason for the high price

Both the regular and exclusive versions come with two heads: the Version 1 goggled commando head and the Verion 2 visored ninja head. The exclusive version comes with a switchout right hand holding his falchion sword.

EDIT: The regular and EX come with two switchout right hands as well, one with a pistol, one with a regular katana.

Last edited:
Yep, just to repeat what everyone else is saying...at that size the price is just to high for me. I really like this piece too... :(

Wow, a little surprised at the price of this to be honest. I was thinking it'd be in the $250 range. As everyone else has said, looks great...but difficult to justify the price.

Same thing that kept me from getting that cool Daredevil comiquette...1/5 scale... Since most people have a mixture of 1/6 and 1/4...why not keep those as the two standards for their various formats. I know Bowen does most of their statues in 1/6 scale.

that daredevil isn't 1/5...it's between 1/5-1/6

I can't believe a lot of people said they will not get this. This is beyond awesome, the detail is AMAZING.

26301_press01.jpg

I will display it in a besta self like this:yess:

Back