Snake Eyes and Timber Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is a good statue but $330 is too much...
--

GOD forbid . . . IF Sideshow produces an awesome/worthy statue of Sgt. Slaughter from GI JOE RAH and charge $300.00 up . . . however improbable & unlikely that will be . . . I wonder how NAM would react should such an improbability ever occur?

:lol

Come on man, you're smart. :) (You have to be to be a Sgt. Slaughter fan.) My comments were BEFORE I had decided whether or not I was going to buy it.

Doesn't matter. You go on about how silly it is for 1/6 collectors to feel threatened by statues but your comments here tell me you're threatened by 1/6 collectors. I think that is silly.

--

GOD forbid . . . IF Sideshow produces an awesome/worthy statue of Sgt. Slaughter from GI JOE RAH and charge $300.00 up . . . however improbable & unlikely that will be . . . I wonder how NAM would react should such an improbability ever occur?

:lol

I would have to debate really hard about it. I have a most awesome custom Slaughter thanks to Skimunster. :lecture:lecture:lecture

In the end I'd be a sucker and pony up though. A 1/6 DI Slaughter would be the focus of any military collection.

Doesn't matter. You go on about how silly it is for 1/6 collectors to feel threatened by statues but your comments here tell me you're threatened by 1/6 collectors. I think that is silly.

You're missing the point which was why is it necessary in a statue thread for 1/6 collectors to complain about a statue.

Why is it necessary for you to complain about 1/6 collectors? :dunno

I AM NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT 1/6TH COLLECTORS. Nice try to divert the point, though. I complained about those collectors posting negative comments about the statue BECAUSE it was a statue and no other reason. Same stuff happened in the Cobra Commander PF thread. I understand there's 1/6th collectors that only collect that and that's fine. Skip the statue thread and negativity then.

I AM NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT 1/6TH COLLECTORS. Nice try to divert the point, though. I complained about those collectors posting negative comments about the statue BECAUSE it was a statue and no other reason. Same stuff happened in the Cobra Commander PF thread. I understand there's 1/6th collectors that only collect that and that's fine. Skip the statue thread and negativity then.

So you're not complaining about them, but you are? :lol

$325 is a little penny for this piece but I'm a Joe's statue fiend and there is no way that I'm going to pass this up for anything. As long it's in statue form Joe's and/or Cobra's I'm buying pretty much all of them. I have 4 tiers of 30"X16" shelves that I have planned to dedicate to this part of my collection and need more G.I. statues to put on them.

I need and want more sideshow...:D

I do think with the 500 ES once again it's a little overzealous. With that being said, I think that I'll be able to get away with ordering down the line. As to not having to make the NRD commitment. If it starts to sale out faster than anticipated. I'd jump on around the time of the low quantity bar shows up.

I do think with the 500 ES once again it's a little overzealous. With that being said, I think that I'll be able to get away with ordering down the line. As to not having to make the NRD commitment. If it starts to sale out faster than anticipated. I'd jump on around the time of the low quantity bar shows up.

good plan if you want the exclusive, if you dont care about the exclusive as much it's almost certain you can get the regular version on ebay for a lot cheaper once it ships.

But 1/6th collectors are not complaining about the statue collectors but about the statues themselves. Whats wrong with that?

I dont collect statues and think they are an absolute waste of space in the Joe line, I dont say the same for Marvel or SW as sales have shown there is a fan base for them. But in the Joe line, the sales speak volumes. Sure a few peeps like them, nothing wrong with that, but most could care less

Now I was thinking about people stating that SS will do a SE PF, if they plan on doing a PF of SE, why did they waste a perfectly awesome pose on what everyone is saying a 1/5th.

Back