Snake Eyes and Timber Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what do you guys think? 1/4 scale?

Untitled.jpg

So what do you guys think? 1/4 scale?

Untitled.jpg

I do not know how I missed this video! It does looks pretty close to 1/4, but if there is shrinkage than it could be 1/5....

Either way it looks great, is there a switch out sowrd? I would have to display it with the sword and ninja viosr, until there is a ninja SE PF, then I would switch this back to commando.

Timber looks great too!

Either way it looks great, is there a switch out sowrd? I would have to display it with the sword and ninja visor,

I'd display it with the commando mask. Except for the kneepads its essentially an exact replica of the 1982 design, right down to the satchel. I think putting a 1985 visor on a 1982 body might throw it off a bit.

1982snakeeyesSwivel1.5MOC.jpg

061611snakeandtimber01.jpg

Borrow this dude's glasses:

4387836665_bc5d8bd97c_z.jpg

Then have another gander at the figure in that link you posted, and compare him to the pics of this statue. If you still think it's the same, make an appointment with your optometrist ASAP!

Well if u specify what version u wanted maybe we wouldn't be going through this? :stick:monkey1:slap

Back