Snake Eyes and Timber Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With CC at $300 and much larger and complicated, I am going to have to go the route of the other "statues" that came out like Marcus or John Connor around $250, I don't see it being too popular if it is more than $275, I would get it but wouldn't be too happy.

With CC at $300 and much larger and complicated, I am going to have to go the route of the other "statues" that came out like Marcus or John Connor around $250, I don't see it being too popular if it is more than $275, I would get it but wouldn't be too happy.

$250 would be nice.

Either way, I'll probably flex-pay if I get it.

Got a question. Since it looks like 99% of the people are statue/PF haters and consider this their own domain, why even post a thread or in a thread for a G.I. Joe statue if you're so against that and one-sided in your views?

Last edited:
Got a question. Since it looks like 99% of the people are statue/PF haters and consider this their own domain, why even post a thread or in a thread for a G.I. Joe statue if you're so against that and one-sided in your views?

Why do you post in action figure threads? :dunno

FYI, I do collect statues as well. Just not this one. :lol

Why do you post in action figure threads? :dunno

FYI, I do collect statues as well. Just not this one. :lol

I post in statue or PF threads with the exception of the Barney Ross thread, so i'm not sure your point. Nevertheless, I am not bashing one collector's preference over the other.

Has anybody ridiculed you for buying this? No. So that point is irrelevant. :monkey1

I didn't say anyone ridiculed me. But it's a bit hostile seeing a new thread about a statue that peaked my curiosity and once in the thread, 99% of the people are bashing it for the mere fact it's a statue and might interfere with the 50th 12 inch G.I. Joe character.

I didn't say anyone ridiculed me. But it's a bit hostile seeing a new thread about a statue that peaked my curiosity and once in the thread, 99% of the people are bashing it for the mere fact it's a statue and might interfere with the 50th 12 inch G.I. Joe character.

So you're just being eccentric then. :lol

That's how some of these Joe's fans roll...:panic: Like Sideshow really cares about what they think...:nana: I'm going to love this statue and come into this thread to watch all the gripping of statues over action figures...:cuckoo:

That's how some of these Joe's fans roll...:panic: Like Sideshow really cares about what they think...:nana: I'm going to love this statue and come into this thread to watch all the gripping of statues over action figures...:cuckoo:

Rather pathetic. There's room for both. And worse, if they hate them, why are they in a thread titled "Snake Eyes and Timber Statue" thread. I know why, to make it miserable on those that collect it. Makes me feel like going into every 12 inch figure thread and complaing that SSC's is spending too much time on them and not enough on PF's and statues.

Rather pathetic. There's room for both. And worse, if they hate them, why are they in a thread titled "Snake Eyes and Timber Statue" thread. I know why, to make it miserable on those that collect it. Makes me feel like going into every 12 inch figure thread and complaing that SSC's is spending too much time on them and not enough on PF's and statues.

There really doesn't need to be this big dramatic back and forth if you just ignore the comments from the people who prefer figures. Its not like they were calling you out personally. There are enough fans of both formats if you want to engage in a more positive discussion about this or any piece.

I hate statues, premium formats and anyone who collects them :lecture
--

WELL . . .

What's next?

Are you going to advocate/imply that those who collect PFs & statues given dragged out to the back and have the <CENSORED> beat out of them or may be shot?

Maybe those who collect & enjoy PFs & statues hate those who collect 1:6 figures?

No one is forcing any of us to buy the latest offering. If you like it and want it . . . then great.

If you believe/feel it's a lackluster offering . . . then skip it. Rant & rave about the current or next 1:6 offering . . . like we always do.

Love both statues and 1:6, I do more with the statues than the 1:6, I don't open the 1:6 so they sit in theie boxes and look pretty. I hope to see many more 1:6 figures AND MANY MANY more statues to come.

Back