Action Figure Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video #436 & #513)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 "The Return of Michael Myers" Silicone Masks Headscul

nice ski coming along nicely now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 "The Return of Michael Myers" Silicone Masks Headscul

My wallet is a waiting ski!!! This is looking good with no hair and an orange jumpsuit! The final reveal is going to freaking rock brother!!!

:horror Can't wait to see it painted and haired :panic:

Not my favorite Myers look but , the movie was Good

Thank god the first one is coming to me....it is well worth it that video made me excited

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJrl_0Ti2pA&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪1/6 Scale Custom Michael Myers Mask Test‬‏[/ame]​

Last edited:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dJrl_0Ti2pA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Sculpt some condoms with that....dayum, that is some resilient material.

Sculpt some condoms with that....dayum, that is some resilient material.

For the price of this material alone, heck, people should just buy a more accurate and amazing durex one, which are already available.
:lol

Last edited:

Skiman was fapping in that video.... :lol

:nana:

Just showing yah how safe Michael is from STD's :lecture :wink1:

You couldn't tear it? Man, you're weak. Maybe you should start hitting the gym?:monkey1

Cool but how the hell do you cast that stuff?

You couldn't tear it? Man, you're weak. Maybe you should start hitting the gym?:monkey1

all that muscle is only for show. :lol:lol:lol

skip to about 45 seconds in
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DKrUhuLXkIM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just showing yah how safe Michael is from STD's :lecture :wink1:

suit up. :wink1:

Last edited:

:lol
The material looks great.
He should have no worries:wink1:

Thanks TFG!!!!

:monkey2

Cool but how the hell do you cast that stuff?

all that muscle is only for show. :lol:lol:lol

skip to about 45 seconds in
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DKrUhuLXkIM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

suit up. :wink1:

Very carefully my friends :pray: :lol

Ski, I am disappoint.

The pink thing got the best of you.

I am liking the sneaks! Can't wait to see the final product.

Some trial and error on the mask this week, I think I've cracked it and just trying to beat the deadline before our move into the new house with some custom work still hanging about.

Sorry for the crapping cell pic, it was quick and easy.

2.jpg

Back