Action Figure Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video #436 & #513)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video #436 & #513

Seriously and all exaggerating aside, this turned out ef'n amazing! Just SICK work dude! :rock

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video #436 & #513

Seriously and all exaggerating aside, this turned out ef'n amazing! Just SICK work dude! :rock

:goodpost::exactly:

Like someone said Ski's labor of love turned into a collector's grail, that's a home run Skister! :rock

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HS VIDEO UPDATE #368

myers-dance.gif
myers-dance.gif

Looking forward to seeing douches copycat this one for other threads. /o/
myers-dance.gif
myers-dance.gif

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video Update #436

YouTube - ‪Skimans Halloween 4 1/4 figure‬‏

Don't laught guys first video so be gentle lol

I enjoyed watching that Bub! Your excitement came through! I loved the spontaneity of taking the mask off for the first time! :rock

Congrats on acquiring your grail figure! It really is a masterpiece! :duff

Thanks guys for being really cool
About the vid and maglor yes I was excited def is an awesome piece in person it's a whole different story it's alot better looking in person guys...,,I'll do an in depth review and make the review not seem noobish which I am at doing reviews but it will be better thanks a lot and skiman is one hell of a customizer and communicator I'm always hearing from him as soon as i email him so awesome great custom seller

Awesome work Skiman... you said you were going to do this and 100% delivered. Very impressed :bow :bow :bow

Amazing work! :rock

NAM, get that whip cracking on ski to get that Zombie Myers done!! I think he'll put this piece to shame with that one :rock

Thanks guys for being really cool
About the vid and maglor yes I was excited def is an awesome piece in person it's a whole different story it's alot better looking in person guys...,,I'll do an in depth review and make the review not seem noobish which I am at doing reviews but it will be better thanks a lot and skiman is one hell of a customizer and communicator I'm always hearing from him as soon as i email him so awesome great custom seller

I actually preferred the honesty in your "noobish" vid. :wave :lol

Agreed. That's what made it great to watch. :exactly:

Thanks guys I think doing reviews are fun I have so much stuff that I think I might upload to YouTube just for fun.....maybe do a comparison video of sideshows piece of crap myers sculpt and then do skimans sculpt and do a step by step on how you make a realistic acurate movie piece and hopefully sideshow will take notes

Thanks guys I think doing reviews are fun I have so much stuff that I think I might upload to YouTube just for fun.....maybe do a comparison video of sideshows piece of crap myers sculpt and then do skimans sculpt and do a step by step on how you make a realistic acurate movie piece and hopefully sideshow will take notes

Sideshow's been done with 1/6 Horror since tanking The Dead line a couple years ago. :wink1:

Back