Action Figure Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video #436 & #513)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 "The Return of Michael Myers" Silicone Masks Headscul

nice. looks good will definetly be pm'ing ya. :hi5:

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 "The Return of Michael Myers" Silicone Masks Headscul

Yea this looks vicious man awesome ass mask

I'm going to upload a vid later tonight that shows exactly what the mask is gonna look and feel in hand, stay tuned.

It'll be a hairless version but you'll get the idea.

:panic:

Some trial and error on the mask this week, I think I've cracked it and just trying to beat the deadline before our move into the new house with some custom work still hanging about.

Sorry for the crapping cell pic, it was quick and easy.

2.jpg

No joke, that looks JUST like Myers in part 4. You rocked it out, bro! :rock

Some trial and error on the mask this week, I think I've cracked it and just trying to beat the deadline before our move into the new house with some custom work still hanging about.

Sorry for the crapping cell pic, it was quick and easy.

2.jpg

This reminds me of that Kids in the Hall show.

"I crush your head!"

I didn't even know there were Halloween movies after Part III, but that looks good!!

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks Headsculpt UPDATE

Thank you fellas :bow, I know I promise a small vid on the head sculpt but I got tied up with packing but here's some pics til I get to that vid.

101_0756.jpg

101_0758.jpg

101_0759.jpg

Yes, my knife is accurate! :mad: :lol

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks Headsculpt UPDATE #348

BAD.ASS!!!
Unbelievable work.:rock :rock :rock
Likeness = nailed.
So that is the rubber mask, right?

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks Headsculpt UPDATE #348

BAD.ASS!!!
Unbelievable work.:rock :rock :rock
Likeness = nailed.
So that is the rubber mask, right?

Indeed my good friend, solid sculpt is tossed into archive. :lecture

I'll give it a good squash in the vid tomorrow night. :lol

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks Headsculpt UPDATE

Thank you fellas :bow, I know I promise a small vid on the head sculpt but I got tied up with packing but here's some pics til I get to that vid.

catnipcopy.jpg

Yes, my knife is accurate! :mad: :lol

:rotfl

:nana:

:panic: Looks awesome Ski :yess:

Almost done my friend :hi5:

Nice job Ski. What head did you decide to go with underneath the mask? Bandaged or burnt? PICS!!!

Looking good. I'm getting anxious!!!

Ski, that looks great bro... Can't wait to see it haired.
Look at the cat sniffing the head:lol that is to funny!
great job my friend.:hi5:

Wow that looks awesome bro I can't wait to see the hair slicked back on the mask

Thanks everyone for the comments :bow it is greatly apprecaited.

@ DP, so far we are looking at band-aid head :rock I will try to give more updates my friends :1-1:

The bandage head will be cool, but honestly I'm going to leave the mask on. Aside from my fellow freaks on here, if he sits there unmasked, my friends would have zero clue to who/what it is, but throw the blank white face on there and I can at least get a "that's that guy from those Halloween movies".

Back