Action Figure Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video #436 & #513)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 "The Return of Michael Myers" Silicone Masks Headscul

Just give it a go, my friend.
What have you got to lose?
I thought it would be hard too, but it wasnt as hard as I fist thought.
And the good thing is that you can take all the time in the world on a sculpt.
Id say go for it. you never know until you try.
You could be the next Yuli LOL

Definitely, you never know until you give it a try. :lecture

I can imagine it is.
But it must be a nice feeling to know that your work is in the hands of fellow collectors.

It's an amazing feeling and I'm always very happy to provide them quality parts, clothing, bodies (Hot Toys muscle bods, True Types, etc...) nothing but the best for all my clients because most, nah scratch that all, of my customs are made for my collection as well and I want everyone to be 100% satisfied.

When it's all said and done, there's very minimal profit for most projects and hopefully I made a lot of members happy with my fair prices, etc... I usually try to fair and give back to the community because in the beginning it's about collecting and collecting nice quality high end products that everyone can enjoy and there's nothing more awesome than that feeling whenever you accomplish it.

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 "The Return of Michael Myers" Silicone Masks Headscul

Thanks bro yea I might I have so many figures I wanna do....like maniac cops office Cordell and just a bunch I need some notes and tips

But all said and done I might leave it to the pro's lol ya know but I might see what I csn do ...see the thing is I am not an artist by any means

Definitely, you never know until you give it a try. :lecture

It's an amazing feeling and I'm always very happy to provide them quality parts, clothing, bodies (Hot Toys muscle bods, True Types, etc...) nothing but the best for all my clients because most, nah scratch that all, of my customs are made for my collection as well and I want everyone to be 100% satisfied.

When it's all said and done, there's very minimal profit for most projects and hopefully I made a lot of members happy with my fair prices, etc... I usually try to fair and give back to the community because in the beginning it's about collecting and collecting nice quality high end products that everyone can enjoy and there's nothing more awesome than that feeling whenever you accomplish it.

:exactly::exactly::goodpost:

That's how we do it...Customers first! You guys rock! Ski, ONE, Term fan Game keep doing it Guys!... :goodpost:

:cool: :cool: :cool:

skiman listed as recipient of artist proof on all customs produced. implies one of everything for himself.

101_0614.jpg

Sure man, whatever you'd like it to be :duff

Michael Myers isn't pink, newb.

Silly Puddy Myers? FAIL!

Is that Dr. Evil?

April fools...

Back