Action Figure Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video #436 & #513)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks Headsculpt UPDATE #348

The bandage head will be cool, but honestly I'm going to leave the mask on. Aside from my fellow freaks on here, if he sits there unmasked, my friends would have zero clue to who/what it is, but throw the blank white face on there and I can at least get a "that's that guy from those Halloween movies".

True, but your collection should really be for you.
As long as you know who it is.
I do get what youre saying though.

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks Headsculpt UPDATE #348

True, but your collection should really be for you.
As long as you know who it is.
I do get what youre saying though.

Yeah, but I like to show my stuff off to people who come over sometimes. They usually just look at me like I'm crazy, but that doesn't stop me from trying to show off some of the unique features to some pieces, like with the mask coming off on this piece.

If Jehovah's Witnesses start coming around I'll invite them in and show my collection off, and then tell them I'm Christian and to get out. And then tell them to stop by whenever my new pieces arrive :)

Yeah, but I like to show my stuff off to people who come over sometimes. They usually just look at me like I'm crazy, but that doesn't stop me from trying to show off some of the unique features to some pieces, like with the mask coming off on this piece.

If Jehovah's Witnesses start coming around I'll invite them in and show my collection off, and then tell them I'm Christian and to get out. And then tell them to stop by whenever my new pieces arrive :)

That's one way to stop them from coming again. :lol I like that idea. I need to try that next time they come to my door step. I have stuff in my house that will make them run for good.

:1-1:
Same here:monkey2
The only people who can truly relate to my hobby are you guys on this forum.
Most of my "real" friends just dont get it:slap
Im sure some of them are warming to it though.

:lol:rotfl:lol

That's one way to stop them from coming again. :lol I like that idea. I need to try that next time they come to my door step. I have stuff in my house that will make them run for good.

Years ago before I went into the military, they used to come to my place when I roomed with a couple buddies of mine, and I used to invite them in and mess with them. Mostly just catch them contradicting themselves and asking stupid questions to call them out, but also being decked out with tattoos I'd make sure I was just in my boxers when they'd show up. But every week they'd come back :lol

Finally, a friend was over hanging out and they came in, and he bombarded them with questions. I think he knew more about their religion then they did. They never came back after that.

The biggest thing that gets them is this, ask them about the select number of them that can get into Heaven (I think it's like 144,000, but can't remember it's been so long), and of course their actual numbers dwarf that, and what happens to the rest of them. Where do they go? Because they send kids out to go door-to-door mostly, so a lot of them don't know what to do when pelted with that question. They'll of course try to change the subject, but don't let them. They won't come back anymore :)

:1-1:
Same here:monkey2
The only people who can truly relate to my hobby are you guys on this forum.
Most of my "real" friends just dont get it:slap
Im sure some of them are warming to it though.

:lol:rotfl:lol

Heck, even my wife looks at me like I'm crazy. She rolls her eyes every time I get something new. And I'm working on a couple of customs right now, so I always drag her in and show her the progress I make on them while she's at work :lol

Well, then again, I constantly mess with her. Like that's her on my avatar, in my sig pic she's the female second from the left, and she's also on my profile pic. So every time I'm on here and she's near by I say "hey, did I show you the pictures of you I have on my profile on this forum?", and every time she rolls her eyes and says "yeeeessssssss". Never gets old :lol

Years ago before I went into the military, they used to come to my place when I roomed with a couple buddies of mine, and I used to invite them in and mess with them. Mostly just catch them contradicting themselves and asking stupid questions to call them out, but also being decked out with tattoos I'd make sure I was just in my boxers when they'd show up. But every week they'd come back :lol

Finally, a friend was over hanging out and they came in, and he bombarded them with questions. I think he knew more about their religion then they did. They never came back after that.

The biggest thing that gets them is this, ask them about the select number of them that can get into Heaven (I think it's like 144,000, but can't remember it's been so long), and of course their actual numbers dwarf that, and what happens to the rest of them. Where do they go? Because they send kids out to go door-to-door mostly, so a lot of them don't know what to do when pelted with that question. They'll of course try to change the subject, but don't let them. They won't come back anymore :)

Nice, I will remember these tips. :lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkJ8GcRJI-M"]YouTube - ‪16 Scale Custom Michael Myers Mask‬‏[/ame]​

Last edited:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Gy92MlIXYoc?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Gy92MlIXYoc?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

:horror WOW!!! Im very impressed!
I found it hilarious how you you were bashing it about too:lol:rotfl:lol
I really want to use this material for my Myers mask now:lecture
:clap:clap:clap

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HS VIDEO UPDATE #368

Thats Awesome Skiiiiiiiii! But Hilarious the way you beating that head up:thwak:lol

Great Job cant wait to see it Haired up:hi5:

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HS VIDEO UPDATE #368

lol.....ski...I couldn't get the sound to work though....was there any sound???

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Gy92MlIXYoc?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Gy92MlIXYoc?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

:horror Figure abuse :horror

:lol I like when you beat the sheet outta your figures , coming along great Ski , when are you hairing it?:dunno

Very cool mr bashy

:horror WOW!!! Im very impressed!
I found it hilarious how you you were bashing it about too:lol
I really want to use this material for my Myers mask now:lecture
:clap:

Thats Awesome Skiiiiiiiii! But Hilarious the way you beating that head up:thwak:lol

Great Job cant wait to see it Haired up!!!!

lol.....ski...I couldn't get the sound to work though....was there any sound???

:horror Figure abuse :horror

:lol I like when you beat the sheet outta your figures , coming along great Ski , when are you hairing it?:dunno

LOL, thank you fellas, I replaced the audio now, it looks as if it might of got stripped. Hopefully it won't this time.

Thanks for the comments!!!! I tried to kill him, I'm sure he'll be back, LOL!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkJ8GcRJI-M"]YouTube - 16 Scale Custom Michael Myers Mask[/ame]​

Last edited:

LOL, thank you fellas, I replaced the audio now, it looks as if it might of got stripped. Hopefully it won't this time.

Thanks for the comments!!!! I tried to kill him, I'm sure he'll be back, LOL!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/mkJ8GcRJI-M?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/mkJ8GcRJI-M?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

lol ski...that's hardcore....is that god smack? I'm not up to date on the heavy metal stuff...

Skiman filming himself whacking his head repeatedly....

:panic:

:nana:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/mkJ8GcRJI-M?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/mkJ8GcRJI-M?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

Kickass!!!! :rock

Can't wait to see it with hair on a head!

lol ski...that's hardcore....is that god smack? I'm not up to date on the heavy metal stuff...

:thud:

:lol

Bashed the crap out of that. :lol

Back