SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! I went with Skaar, I think he'll make a great duo with the Gladiator Hulk I already have. It is the ex. version since that axe looks like a beast!

Great choice. Especially since you have G Hulk. They will pair up perfectly together. You will see, when you get this piece in, you will be awed by how good it looks. SSC really nailed this piece.

Im stuck in choosing between this and the Conan fury of the Beast statue. Skaar rolls in at 750USD for exc version. Basically Im worrying if it is a bit too much $$$ for this statue?

No this is a beautiful piece and worth every cent.

Skaar received today. Apart from some dust on him he looks great. The underside of the base was not so good as one little "paw" was missing and the other redone on there. I will buy some new ones and clean it up. Massive statue, I was quite shocked when Batman pf and Dark rider pf arrived, the QC on those is crap compared to the good old days of Sideshow. He makes a great duo with Glad. Hulk. Will take some pictures tomorrow for ya :) Also getting the print framed tomorrow!

I kinda want this. I'm a huge old school Hulk freak but I know nothing about this character. It does look cool with GH and WWH though and since I have those I kinda want him.:dunno

jL30PrL.jpg

(sorry for bad picture)

Perspective :)

He is a killer, I will probably try to insert a magnet in his dagger hand because of my two big 15" subwoofers that generate some really low tones. I'm afraid that it will vibrate out of its socket.

Perspective :)

He is a killer, I will probably try to insert a magnet in his dagger hand because of my two big 15" subwoofers that generate some really low tones. I'm afraid that it will vibrate out of its socket.

Yeah, he's a BEAST of a statue. When you put him together and place him on your shelf, you can just feel the quality put into this piece. Paint apps, sculpt, pose, and quality. This one has it all.

Be very careful putting these types of statues on/near any subs or speakers. I always cringe a little when I see statues set up on or near them. I always think that's a disaster waiting to happen. Especially when there are magnets involved in keeping a piece together. That always seems risky to me.

Congrats again on acquiring Skaar. I'm glad to hear you find him as impressive as most of that have him do. This is truly one of those pieces that blow you away when you receive it and are able to appreciate it in person.

One thing that can't be beat is the dynamic pose of Skaar. I've always loved how that piece turned out.

must break chapter's infinity post......good thing Mr. Green haven't sold his Skaar PF yet

:lol

How does the paint app on Skaar compare to Gladiator or King? Because from the photos, I think Skaar wins, no? Keep in mind, I have neither of these.

the paint is not the problem, more like the details. to be honest, skaar and gladiator/king have the same sculpt style. like they got monkey fingers, the tip of the finger's thickness is the same thickness at the base. gladiator/king got flat chested muscle. its hard to say but these new hulks are simply better sculpted. and Mr. Green can dare say its just better than the original pf.

Back