SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the ex is a must. The sword/reg was cool. But the ex adds so much! That's ultimately why I sold my reg.

The axe was pretty cool....This is one of those pieces though that I don't think I remember the Ex. most of the time.

Yes, EX is cool.

*Must break Chapter 2099's infinity post*

conanuo.jpg

Wait, wait, Skaar is green? Isn't he like grey? He's only half hulk.

Yeah, he's like olive green - I'll give you the gray theme though - from his mom.

I feel like SS got the color right on the PF; Skaar should be green...mostly appears olive, sometimes grayish, but definitively not as bright as his father. But both of you are right depending on the artist.

And just like Bruce transforms into Hulk, the look we're used to with Skaar is also his Hulked-out form, he's actually still a little boy. Depending on the colorist he's often grey in his kid form but has even been miscolored with normal human flesh tone.

Father_and_Son.jpg
Dark_Avengers_Vol_1_179.jpg

I almost sold this guy off. The person whom that was going to purchase it was giving me way too much time to second guess my decision, as it was still sitting on my shelf with King for me to marvel at. I just couldnt bring myself to get rid of him. lol! Lets hope we see Skaar one day in a sequel to Planet Hulk.

I think the hulk should die for a little bit and skaar should replace him. Or skaar just comes back as a teenager and joins the young avengers or something

Back