SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anitoons309.gif

I'm still trying to find a way to display this, and other future large peices. I see a lot of people displaying skaar without the sword hand in, and that is not an option to me. It could be open viewed (no glass, just wood shelving), glass, what ever really. But I want this and possible future large fps like Hulk or Planet Hulk to fit in it.

I'm still trying to find a way to display this, and other future large peices. I see a lot of people displaying skaar without the sword hand in, and that is not an option to me. It could be open viewed (no glass, just wood shelving), glass, what ever really. But I want this and possible future large fps like Hulk or Planet Hulk to fit in it.

Look at the IKEA PAX units. Pretty cheap and you can add a glass front if you choose.

Revived! He who has walked shall walk again!

But on a serious note. I have seen recently that people weren't impressed with the Skaar paint app, especially when compared to the proto. The main difference I see is the cloth was a brighter color tan...

Has anyone seen Skaar repainted?

I have seen no customs or repaints of Skaar. I thought for sure that we might see a WWH come out of that sculpt, but it doesn't surprise me because he is so darn perfect. Canale and the Gore Groups KILLED that piece.

I haven't done anything but admire mine since I got it. This piece is perfect. IMO, it stands as one of SSC's finest PFs. I'm still amazed at all the details in the piece and that Ax is still mind blowingly awesome.

I have owned over 40 PF's and IMO this is in the top 2. Fantastic sculpt, dynamic pose, great paint app, and well done mixed media. I love this piece, fantastic!

I have owned over 40 PF's and IMO this is in the top 2. Fantastic sculpt, dynamic pose, great paint app, and well done mixed media. I love this piece, fantastic!

I agree. I think so too. My main thing was I just saw the proto and the cloth looked so much more vibrant. Just wondering if mine was faded, or if that was how it worked out.

A movie with a Skaar in it would give marvel just what they want. Mark Ruffalo on screen, and a hulk on screen.

Back