SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the paint is not the problem, more like the details. to be honest, skaar and gladiator/king have the same sculpt style. like they got monkey fingers, the tip of the finger's thickness is the same thickness at the base. gladiator/king got flat chested muscle. its hard to say but these new hulks are simply better sculpted. and Mr. Green can dare say its just better than the original pf.

I almost had a comment about the quality and then I read this blasphemy in bold???? I'm sure it's typo....

I like the 'monkey fingers' comment. :lol

I appreciate the vintage qualities. But I don't think the old sculpts are anywhere near as detailed or realistic as these new sculpts coming out....

Better grade? Maybe... Due to solidness and weight

I appreciate the vintage qualities. But I don't think the old sculpts are anywhere near as detailed or realistic as these new sculpts coming out....

Better grade? Maybe... Due to solidness and weight

I really do appreciate some good weight to a statue. It makes me feel like I'm getting more bang for my buck. I know it shouldn't be that way, but I think most collectors that way. It sucks knowing when there literally isn't much behind a quality sculpt.

Got him today and nearly fainted from the sheer amazingness. This puts any other piece I have to shame everyday of the week and twice on sundays

Got him today and nearly fainted from the sheer amazingness. This puts any other piece I have to shame everyday of the week and twice on sundays
Congrats! I love when this thread gets bumped. It usually means that someone has just picked up this piece and I already know that they are blown away by the awesomeness of this PF. I just know that jaws are dropping as peeps open the box and see him for the first time. Did you pick up the REG or the EX? Either way, it's an amazing statue.

Congrats! I love when this thread gets bumped. It usually means that someone has just picked up this piece and I already know that they are blown away by the awesomeness of this PF. I just know that jaws are dropping as peeps open the box and see him for the first time. Did you pick up the REG or the EX? Either way, it's an amazing statue.

Don't drop me... Not nice.

Late reply but it was the EX, honestly the reg is just as great though I love the axe but the sword is pretty amazing too

Back