SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who have Skaar, how durable is the material used for the weapons and sheath?

Is it a lightweight resin/plastic used?

Having accessires that are light and brittle is a deal breaker for me.

For those who have Skaar, how durable is the material used for the weapons and sheath?

Is it a lightweight resin/plastic used?

Having accessires that are light and brittle is a deal breaker for me.

Nothing light or brittle about this one. All polystone

Thanks for the responses.

Although I should have been a little more specific and meant to ask about the quality of materials used for the sheath, swords, sword handle (ex), and axe (ex)

Thanks for the responses.

Although I should have been a little more specific and meant to ask about the quality of materials used for the sheath, swords, sword handle (ex), and axe (ex)

As I said, it is polystone. The quality is there

This is definitely one of the best quality statues that Sideshow has produced in a very very long time. I will never sell it, ever.

As I said, it is polystone. The quality is there

Thanks for the info. After dealing with previous Sideshow PF with brittle plastic parts like Indiana Jones Temple Of Doom knife-sword just wanted to make sure.

I am definately looking for one of these now.

My piece has a small black spot on the left arm, how can I hide it?, another tattoo? any leather piece? it is not too big but it is there.

skaarPF-02.jpg

Thanks

thanks buddy, I was searching and I believe in comics there are no tattoos or other leather "accesories" on left arm, so may be I have to create something new for him.

Ok... Skaar #625 is in the house. First impression.... HOOOOLLLLYYYY ****. Had I known he was this bad ass I would have ordered him a long time ago. I basically traded my Joker PF for this and while Joker is a cool little statue in terms of shear awesomeness Skaar slices him into a hundred pieces, stomps those pieces into the ground and then pees on them.

photobucket-35003-1355279374291.jpg

photobucket-44148-1355279345016.jpg

Probably but I am ok without it.... for now. Maybe someday I'll get lucky and find somebody just selling the axe. :)

Last edited:
Congrats Darth Madden. Owning or seeing this piece with your own eyes is the only way you can appreciate how incredible this statue is. Pics alone don't do it the justice it deserves. This is my favorite statue of 2012. IMHO, nothing tops it.

Back