SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I ended up getting the EX a few months back for $650 shipped. Sold an extra Bowen Planet Hulk and Bowen Crouching Venom to raise the money for him. Boxed up the regular Skaar I have for a later date to be sold. As for that matter I never really unpacked him because I was so depressed I didn't have the EX.

just got my shipping notice for mine...:yess:

nope, already have the EX. from another freak, but ordered one of the last Regs from ssc when they only had 6 left for stock...:yess:

Smart move quad. This is one of those special pieces. It looks phenomenal and the ES is spot on. Those make for a good combination.

i m waiting for WWH ...... now upcoming statues r with big ES dont have thrill like Skaar Pf got ........ those days long gone

i m waiting for WWH ...... now upcoming statues r with big ES dont have thrill like Skaar Pf got ........ those days long gone

I have a bad feeling about WWH, I think its going to be huge and SS will slap on a no ES thing on it. If so I will still buy it. Just in a few years for a bargain.

No ES = No purchase for me. Sideshow will not see any money from me on open ES pieces. I don't care what character it is or how great the sculpt looks.

I have a bad feeling about WWH, I think its going to be huge and SS will slap on a no ES thing on it. If so I will still buy it. Just in a few years for a bargain.

This is the way to go if you really hate open ES statues. First, no one will be able to sell it for even retail because it's readily available from SSC. You should be able to pick it up for less than retail fairly easily in the aftermarket. Secondly, every time you bypass buying an open ES piece directly from SSC, they lose a sale. It hits them directly in the pocket book where it matters most to them. By being patient and picking up an open ES piece in the aftermarket or from an e-merchant, you'll pay less and tell SEC how you feel about their open ES policy. Remember, even if you PO'd this piece from a retailer on the internet instead of directly from SSC, they lose money. If every collector did this instead of ordering directly from them, I promise that SSC would sit up and take notice real quickly.

This is the way to go if you really hate open ES statues. First, no one will be able to sell it for even retail because it's readily available from SSC. You should be able to pick it up for less than retail fairly easily in the aftermarket. Secondly, every time you bypass buying an open ES piece directly from SSC, they lose a sale. It hits them directly in the pocket book where it matters most to them. By being patient and picking up an open ES piece in the aftermarket or from an e-merchant, you'll pay less and tell SEC how you feel about their open ES policy. Remember, even if you PO'd this piece from a retailer on the internet instead of directly from SSC, they lose money. If every collector did this instead of ordering directly from them, I promise that SSC would sit up and take notice real quickly.

:exactly:
Man, are you my brother from another mother? I swear man you and I see things from a scary same perspective. I want that Doom LSF, but I think that I'll wait for as long as it takes to get one way under market value. I'm talking about a $400-$500 difference that I wouldn't mind paying for him. I agree as long as these open ES exist. Sideshow will never see a dollar of my hard earned money again. And that's a promise!

Man, are you my brother from another mother? I swear man you and I see things from a scary same perspective. I want that Doom LSF, but I think that I'll wait for as long as it takes to get one way under market value. I'm talking about a $400-$500 difference that I wouldn't mind paying for him. I agree as long as these open ES exist. Sideshow will never see a dollar of my hard earned money again. And that's a promise!

There are a few of us here that seem to share the same train of thought. Mamba, Barbarian, you and I all are on the same page most of the time. I'm beginning to think we are all brothers from another mother. That's OK. It's good to have family around these parts. :lol

:goodpost: yes I will do this for all no ES products why not save some money. :clap

:goodpost: yes I will do this for all no ES products why not save some money. :clap

Yes. Not to mention if there is poor QC on an open ES piece, you don't have to deal with the hassle of CS and returning the piece. No more Rogue or Psylocke PF headaches to deal with. There is no penalty or drawback if you can be patient and wait on an open ES piece to hit the aftermarket.

Back