SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought Skaar coz its awesome sculpt n he is Hulk's Son ....

Hey bro long time no see. Welcome back! :1-1: I know you must be getting those street fighters! I missed them oh well. Lots of other things to still buy. Skaar is a great sculpt. Im keeping mine because I like the way he looks. Not a big fan of the character but I love the modern sculpt. To me this is hulk.

Hey bro long time no see. Welcome back! :1-1: I know you must be getting those street fighters! I missed them oh well. Lots of other things to still buy. Skaar is a great sculpt. Im keeping mine because I like the way he looks. Not a big fan of the character but I love the modern sculpt. To me this is hulk.
Sorry, but no. This is Skaar. :slap

:stick :slap please ask the mods to change your name. You are not worthy to be called the comicbookguy anymore.:lecture link below to how to change your name.... :wink1:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50870

But I love the art! I can tell the story by the pictures so thats why i dont read them. Isn't that enough to be a great comic book fan? :pray: I love comics for the artwork! And some characters too! Oh I also watch a lot of marvel and DC cartoons! A few anime. So im a huge comic fan! :)

Did you end up getting an EX?

Yeah, I ended up getting the EX a few months back for $650 shipped. Sold an extra Bowen Planet Hulk and Bowen Crouching Venom to raise the money for him. Boxed up the regular Skaar I have for a later date to be sold. As for that matter I never really unpacked him because I was so depressed I didn't have the EX.

Yeah, I ended up getting the EX a few months back for $650 shipped. Sold an extra Bowen Planet Hulk and Bowen Crouching Venom to raise the money for him. Boxed up the regular Skaar I have for a later date to be sold. As for that matter I never really unpacked him because I was so depressed I didn't have the EX.

I won't hang my head in shame just because I have the regular. That bad boy is coming out of that box the day I get him.

Back