SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker is a nice statue and everything you said about the detail is correct but to me it’s still very underwhelming. The body is skinny making everything look small and the pose is boring and rehashed. The base is large and nice but it has to be to make up for the Joker himself being really nothing but a head sculpt. I know it’s a great representation of the character but it just didn’t wow me at all. In fact seeing Joker gave me a whole new perspective on what I want out of PF’s and for these prices I want WOW factor…. and Joker didn’t have it. In fact, I canceled Batman as well since he is basically just a slight upgrade (but huge cost upgrade) from every Batman statue we have ever seen… he standing on a gargoyle looking out over the city with his cape blowing behind him… wow... that’s different. I am 100% happy with my decision to sell my Joker and get the very impressive and major WOW factor Skaar instead. While the small details my not be as good he blows Joker out of the water in terms of feeling like I got my money’s worth and in terms of impressing everyone who sees him. Skaar is a collection centerpiece (and I only have the regular. How much more would I be praising it if I had the axe too?) :)

I agree with ALL of this. I owned him and when the time came I SOLD him with EASE, and I have never regretted it. He only has a sculpted Head, hands, feet, and base. As a SCULPTURE he is over hyped IMHO. Now as a statue he looks great. Now I have seen two Skaars and intend to get him when the time is right (cash flow and all). Skaar is BY FAR the better superior sculpt IMO. Front the musculature to the dynamic pose he is ALL win, and the absolute BEST I have personally seem, and though I am I newb I have seen all of the big statues from the past 2 or 3 years.

I have both EX's and love them both but I think the Joker will shine more when I can put Bats next to him. As a standalone statue Skaar takes the cake for me. And yes Madden you would definitely praise Skarr more if he was wielding the axe. I have no intention of ever displaying him without it. I tried both ways and just love the axe.

At the end of this month beginning next month i will receive my skaar exclusive for a great price.
Can't hardly wait till i get him,it's a beast and i like it very much.:panic:

Nice one, make sure you post some pic's. That'll make Spidey jealous :D

HEY!!! I thought you were a GOOD EGG!?!?! :thwak:thwak:thwak:thwak:thwak
.:wink1:... Jokes... Actually, I am really hoping I can pick up either a regular or Ex in the after market shortly. I made an early mistake when I FIRST started to collect, and that was not getting Skaar back in September or October, as my FIRST statue, before he sold out. I could have bought him at Xmas, but I choose to spoil my wife and kids instead. I have a few avenues that I hope work out.... But just have to save up first... Will let you know if it works out though...:pray:

HEY!!! I thought you were a GOOD EGG!?!?! :thwak:thwak:thwak:thwak:thwak
.:wink1:... Jokes... Actually, I am really hoping I can pick up either a regular or Ex in the after market shortly. I made an early mistake when I FIRST started to collect, and that was not getting Skaar back in September or October, as my FIRST statue, before he sold out. I could have bought him at Xmas, but I choose to spoil my wife and kids instead. I have a few avenues that I hope work out.... But just have to save up first... Will let you know if it works out though...:pray:

Didn't someone have one in the sales section for a good price? I believe it was a ex for like 500.00? That's the best I've ever seen. :wink1:

Didn't someone have one in the sales section for a good price? I believe it was a ex for like 500.00? That's the best I've ever seen. :wink1:

I have a PM out to that seller, and he is a great guy, but he is going through a hell of a lot, and thus rarely answers his PMs.

If I can't get an Ex I have a bead on a Regular for about retail.... Just have to save up a bit more like I said...lol.

I have doors on mine and he fits you just have to rotate him slightly and adjust Shelf

Last edited:
6658AE51-4E6B-4F36-9F60-E97869490DF7-24472-00000A974893E8C3.jpg

71261076-2FDF-4353-AEF5-81800B0DA5C6-24472-00000A974265DFD2.jpg

This is a stunning statue Spidey. You will have no regrets if you pick him up. EX or REG, you just can't go wrong. The sculpt and details in this piece are so easy to see. Even the pics we see here are a good indicator of what you'll get. Once you get this piece in hand, it'll look even more incredible. This one lives up to the hype. IMHO, it's the best looking statue SSC has released in quite awhile.

This is a stunning statue Spidey. You will have no regrets if you pick him up. EX or REG, you just can't go wrong. The sculpt and details in this piece are so easy to see. Even the pics we see here are a good indicator of what you'll get. Once you get this piece in hand, it'll look even more incredible. This one lives up to the hype. IMHO, it's the best looking statue SSC has released in quite awhile.

:goodpost::clap:clap:clap

Damn that shelf :clap my uncle came by yesterday and was looking at my tv trying to locate a plug, he just about know over my skaar ex and snake guys ex to the grown. I would have been so upset if he knock them down and broke into pieces. :horror so close....

Back