SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not trying to correct you my good man but...there being pushed back, not up. And quite frankly, SSC is starting to piss me off. I'm on vacation and out of the country for 5 weeks. I'm leaving in the beginning of July and ain't coming back until mid-Aug. I can work something out for Skaar, but the Joker getting pushed back is killing me!

Maybe they'll push it back so much, that people will actually cancel. :hi5:
I wish. I want this one, bad...

If this is not a bad-assz, I don't know what is...can't believe some decided to pass on this...

mv3s6t.jpg

Now the question is...

Down the road a few years from now, if the EX is selling like the Doom PF EX. Would the EX still be worth the extra money opposed to the Reg. version?

No..... Well not at least a $900 more.

That's what I'm talking about, considering that this PF EX is wildly popular. I have a feeling this PF EX, is going to hit that price range, just to have the axe for this piece. Plus with it being a descendant of Hulk, just might drive this EX piece through the roof. It's going to interesting to see where this piece ends up on the secondary market.

I passed on this because I did not have any interest in Skaar. Though I do love the pose and the presence of the piece.

That's what I'm talking about, considering that this PF EX is wildly popular. I have a feeling this PF EX, is going to hit that price range, just to have the axe for this piece. Plus with it being a descendant of Hulk, just might drive this EX piece through the roof. It's going to interesting to see where this piece ends up on the secondary market.

I don't know if this will ever reach the same status as Doom? Only a few SSC Marvel Pfs has reached that height (over$1500) like original Cap PF Ex, both Dooms PFs, Green and Grey Hulk PFs. The quality of sculpt, design & paint app will probably never be surpassed ever again.

Back