SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't remind me...:monkey2...:gah:

That was one that I thought for sure that was going to come back for 2nd chance. I know if I would have put in a WL, it would have converted, but you know my dilemma.
Yah it's hard to gauge these things if they would comeback in stock or not. I go on my cut feelings. If it looks great then it will be preordered.

I actually punched my friend at work for it. I got in trouble but I didn't care :lol

It may take a while. Was told around a month :(
Well luckily you didn't get fired at work. You know it's getting harder an the USA to find a job :eek:
Surprised it didn't go back up either. Even more surprised Madame Hydra didn't either. Settle for a Reg Iron. Come on, break your code :nana:

Yah I cancelled Hydra twice after my WL converted. :lol I decided to keep it after it converted the 3rd time. Its a killer sculpt but I thought the price was a little high.

Well luckily you didn't get fired at work. You know it's getting harder an the USA to find a job :eek:

I got a warning and was told I can get fired. I was gonna say to do it. But then I came to reality :monkey1. I was just too happy with the news.

It was a buddy of mine I punched so no hard feelings.

Skaar is the only EX I really wish I could get. Granted I've just been interested in collecting for about 3 weeks now, so I don't really know what I've missed out on. The Doom EX looks awesome but no way I pay what its going for now. I tend to like villains more and what looks great to my eye. The Rider of Mordor looks very tempting.

thoughts on skaar

this is probably the best exclusive offering since the cap pf (not that i liked the statue (hot pants)) its night and day between the exclusive version and the non. it would bother me so much not to have that version that in my opninion the regular version becomes even more pathetic in comparison. anything hulk related has my interest, looking forward to this. if you didnt get one most likely had a good shot so shame on you. Well played true exclusive by sideshow. when this happens the exclusive version will certainly hit a high mark on the secondary market ( not that im selling)

your wise friend,

bodie

thoughts on skaar

this is probably the best exclusive offering since the cap pf (not that i liked the statue (hot pants)) its night and day between the exclusive version and the non. it would bother me so much not to have that version that in my opninion the regular version becomes even more pathetic in comparison. anything hulk related has my interest, looking forward to this. if you didnt get one most likely had a good shot so shame on you. Well played true exclusive by sideshow. when this happens the exclusive version will certainly hit a high mark on the secondary market ( not that im selling)

your wise friend,

bodie

WOW Pathetic...

cool-story-bro-house-Cool-Story-Bro.jpg

go ahead and tell Martin Canale that.

^ Last guys post totally reeks of jealousy towards the wise Bodie.... Not only owning the reg version of the Skaar PF is totally pathetic but also tells a lot about what kind of collector someone is.Only A total non-Elite, poseur, small in the pants person would buy reg Skaar.I would be so ashamed to display the non-Ex Skaar.Mark my words, Its better to not buy Skaar at all than to own just the reg version.You snooze, you lose.

Ex Skaar PF >>>> No statue at all >>>>> Reg Skaar PF

^ Last guys post totally reeks of jealousy towards the wise Bodie.... Not only owning the reg version of the Skaar PF is totally pathetic but also tells a lot about what kind of collector someone is.Only A total non-Elite, poseur, small in the pants person would buy reg Skaar.I would be so ashamed to display the non-Ex Skaar.Mark my words, Its better to not buy Skaar at all than to own just the reg version.You snooze, you lose.

^ Last guy just referenced my package :slap

Jealousy...I have an EX on order :ignore:

What I'm amazed of is absurd comments that are basically telling others not to purchase the regular. You do realize the statue as a whole, especially us EX owners only goes up if both versions are sold out. :FREAK:

Last edited:

Ex is way to go but we didnt have chance for Ex so i m settled for reg .....u got Ex Congrats ..... we r collectors so why did u do this kind of comment this bull____

Back