SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to say there will be very little conversion here regardless of SDCC. Maybe only a handful will get there WL converted. If the Madame Hydra or Angel Comiquette never got 2nd chance, this will not either.

This has to be the fastest selling EX since they stopped doing the original PPO's.

I was quite shocked this sold out so fast. I guess a killer sculpt will do that sometimes. Glad I never hesitated and place my order :)

Sorry to say there will be very little conversion here regardless of SDCC. Maybe only a handful will get there WL converted. If the Madame Hydra or Angel Comiquette never got 2nd chance, this will not either.

Don't remind me...:monkey2...:gah:

That was one that I thought for sure that was going to come back for 2nd chance. I know if I would have put in a WL, it would have converted, but you know my dilemma.

Don't remind me...:monkey2...:gah:

That was one that I thought for sure that was going to come back for 2nd chance. I know if I would have put in a WL, it would have converted, but you know my dilemma.

Surprised it didn't go back up either. Even more surprised Madame Hydra didn't either. Settle for a Reg Iron. Come on, break your code :nana:

Back