SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good call - go for Planet Hulk TPB then World War Hulk TPB then Hulk son of Banner, Planet Skaar, Skaar Son of Hulk, and lastly Skaar King of the Savage Land :clap:clap

These two at the very least as well, I know he said he read some HULK but those are some great stories as well.

These will only make it sweeter whenever Sideshow releases them... I'm sure it's going to take forever :lol but to have the whole family in one setup is just to much awesomeness!!!!

Ski

Release this one and call it a day Sideshow!!! :rock

153734-49335-caiera_large.jpg

It just screams to be made into a statue!​

Ski

Good call - go for Planet Hulk TPB then World War Hulk TPB then Hulk son of Banner, Planet Skaar, Skaar Son of Hulk, and lastly Skaar King of the Savage Land :clap:clap

Anything post 90's I'm oblivious to so this is a good place to start?

PLANET HULK and WORLD WAR HULK are a MUST!! - got me back into Hulk a few years ago really awesome TPB's - also led me onto Skaar, been reading everything Hulk and Skaar related since. I'm sure you'll love it, I did:yess::yess:

Good post really enjoyed those two books also loved fall of the hulks and world war hulks Olivetti's artwork in fall o the hulks is superb makes me happy that his work inspired skaar pf

I have been advocating for a Caiera statue for a long time, PF only please! It would be epic! Strong, Sexy and Unique. Please SS, make her someday. If she was made I think it would blow Talon out of the water for popularity.

Oh absolutely. Been wanting Caiera the Oldstrong for a very long time. And yes if Sideshow chooses a good sculptor to work on the project then Caiera has the potential to be a very sexy statue like Talon or even better.

Oh absolutely. Been wanting Caiera the Oldstrong for a very long time. And yes if Sideshow chooses a good sculptor to work on the project then Caiera has the potential to be a very sexy statue like Talon or even better.

Agreed, they gotta put the A Team on her or dont do it.

Agreed, they gotta put the A Team on her or dont do it.

Yes, A-team only..best of the best sculptors for Caiera. What gets me angry is sometimes you'll have a character that you have ALWAYS wanted Sideshow to make and then all of a sudden that gets flushed down the crapper when they choose a ____ty team that ruins it for you.

Don't be surprised if this gets pushed up to August. Just saw that Joker has been moved up to July.

I'm not trying to correct you my good man but...there being pushed back, not up. And quite frankly, SSC is starting to piss me off. I'm on vacation and out of the country for 5 weeks. I'm leaving in the beginning of July and ain't coming back until mid-Aug. I can work something out for Skaar, but the Joker getting pushed back is killing me!

Back