SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the retailers all-ready sold out ....

this_thread_again.jpg

My LCS changed prices on me so I cancelled. Now if I'm ordering direct from SS, I want the f'in ex.

So pissed!!! If I didn't have to deal with border BS, I would have ordered this the instant it was up.

Anyone got an EX they want to unload? :)

My LCS changed prices on me so I cancelled. Now if I'm ordering direct from SS, I want the f'in ex.

So pissed!!! If I didn't have to deal with border BS, I would have ordered this the instant it was up.

Anyone got an EX they want to unload? :)

I had a LCS change a price on me one day on a preorder. Was I pissed. Never did business with him ever again.

:lol:lol:lol You got screwed, Nosferatu. I rarely mess with anyone outside of the manufacturers themselves, especially for a piece so highly sought after. Even then, you can get screwed, but it's more rare. Mine is available for $1K. Takers?

What a nice guy! At that price, I'll take two. And I mean two for $1k. :D

But yeah, when you live just north of the border... and you get smacked with some insane FEDEX bill (higest was around $75 at the door for a LSB)...

Then a broken Thanos, which cost me money. And when I cancelled they still billed me for the next one, which cost me more money because of the USD/CAD conversion both ways.

:gah:

I had a LCS change a price on me one day on a preorder. Was I pissed. Never did business with him ever again.

Yeah, it really pissed me off. Price went up $50... All of a sudden it's not a great deal or anything.

I love the character (actually have all his comics) :eek:
And the sculpt is bad ass.

Even at the "flipped" prices, I sometimes save money when I can get it shipped by USPS.

Lesson learned, not sure which though. End rant. :monkey2

i have paid 175$ for big chap for fedex......:gah:... customs sucks if i didnt have to pay customs then i will order more statues :lol

sorry LCS means local dealer or what :cuckoo: how they can change price

He used the MRSP as an excuse and told me that the price was raised because of cost of goods, wages and other crap going up. I told him that I been buying from him for so long that he would nickel and dime his customers. Because I honored the agreement to buy it, I did but told him its the last purchase I will ever make at his shop. Never bought from him again.

Back