SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
everyones WL will get cancelled only to have ssc send out an email saying if you want one to respond asap.:lol

Nah they will just have a bunch of "warehouse finds" for the first people sitting on their computers to respond while everyone who has cancelled waitlists miss it again because of those silly things called jobs....:thud:

what if Sideshow started making accessories like swith out hand & different portraits with different expressions n all for selling them.. ohh stand for extra portraits like they r giving for Wolf Predator LSF ....that will be real nice isnt !t ??:wink1:

what if Sideshow started making accessories like swith out hand & different portraits with different expressions n all for selling them.. ohh stand for extra portraits like they r giving for Wolf Predator LSF ....that will be real nice isnt !t ??:wink1:

Keep dreaming :lol That will never happen. You can probably custom a replica the axe though.

I've explained this many times before in this thread. My CC info. was out dated when I placed my order. By the time that I noticed that I didn't get the "T" order confirmation. Which was the next day. It was sold out. I hope that explains it all.

I'm not worried because even if I have to go to eBay. I have an extra Diablo III Overthrown, Venom CQ EX, Cobra Commander EX and a few other extras that should soften the blow by a lot...;)

Really? I thought you of all people would have been one of the lucky 500 to have the EX already secured on order day.

The quoted comment above is the reason that I'm on the WL.

So with 1000 reg pieces out there it should still be around for a while. Seems like the character is not that popular.

So with 1000 reg pieces out there it should still be around for a while. Seems like the character is not that popular.

I don't think that will be all that big of a deal, the sculpt on this is amazing! I didn't even realize that this character even existed, I just had to jump on this ex when it went up for preorder.

Back