SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A long wait till next year...

No I am your father.... Nooooooo!!!!
Skaar-006.jpg

I just jumped on the waitlist for the ex my question is will they still charge me the nrd or will I only get charged if one becomes avaible to me.

Goodluck all of you for the waitlist

Its normal to dude in thd beggining with this piece,because has got a warrior pose and must to see a lot of times for keep sure

oh man! i really might pull the plug on this one. I am not that big a fan of the Hulk or the Hulk "family," but this just screams awesomeness in whichever angle you look at it. Wow. And my retailer is giving me a great price for it ($340 all in)! Heavy and gargantuan, just how I like my collectibles!

oh man! i really might pull the plug on this one. I am not that big a fan of the Hulk or the Hulk "family," but this just screams awesomeness in whichever angle you look at it. Wow. And my retailer is giving me a great price for it ($340 all in)! Heavy and gargantuan, just how I like my collectibles!

i couldnt agree more the 360 of this has been viewed by me many times i enjoy it at every angle as well, if you can get him for 340, do it!!

exactly. my retailer is making it very, very hard for me to resist even though, again I am not that big a fan of Skaar. But man, this is one of the best I have seen. Bring on Juggernaut!

Last edited:
Back